when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alas Ragex! that cricket 2005 beated the hell out of ur combo drive so u might would have to buy the cd version (6 cds)

zohaib19

School Cricketer
hy guys i have got the BLIC 2005 playstation 2 version i bought it today on ps2 it is really nice game and will get on pc-dvd on tuesday....

zohaib19

School Cricketer
hy i told u guys tht i am not frm karachi i am frm gujranwala near lahore.....and i am not telling lie or u might think i am not telling the truth really i got the game today on ps2 and will post the pictures on tuesday night when i get it on pc dvd...........

Hero

Club Captain
So hopefully this time pc version is coming earlier.

chillypilly

School Cricketer
i heard that dvd-r's are not functioning well, so i m waiting for malaysian dvd.. any body experienced that fault with DVD-R'S?

Asjad

Club Cricketer
If codemasters released it in india, why couldn't they release it in pakistan as well :mad the holidays are running out!!!!!

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
Asjad said:
If codemasters released it in india, why couldn't they release it in pakistan as well :mad the holidays are running out!!!!!
Because of the pircay issues.

fahadia

School Cricketer
Hi..... I Get My Copy Today On Xbox. ......the Game Is Released On Xbox And Playstation 2 In Lahore Tonight At Hall Road And Ichra

zohaib19

School Cricketer
hy guys i am gonna get my pc dvd tomorrow for sure ...my local shopkeeper has bought the game today i asked him on the phone and i will get it tomorrow in the morning already got the game on ps2 two days back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread