when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zohaib19

Please inform us as soon as you have received your pc dvd on tuesday. We're all waiting for your answer.

yes the ps2 and xbox version is being released,but no one really knows when the pc version will be released may be next week?!

My best guess is that BLIC is not gonna come before 7-10 days.

@zohaib19
did you get the game?
you said that you will get it Tuesday night. Tell us.

actually i am busy with my final examz these days of masters so did get time today to go to the shop thts why couldnt bring the game i will now go on thursday after my exam...

Yeah it comming here as well on Saturday But I am STILL NOT SURE WHEN THEY ARE GONAA DELAY ITS RELEASE.
And @ sunnykinger no talk about piracy if u do any more you will be banned

BLIC released on ps2 and xbox on monday25th july on dvd-rs... and now malaysian dvds are available, but pc version not released yet, gr8 game.

Hi guys here's the update from Rainbow (today)

The Rainbow people are not even sure whether BLIC 2005 is coming on PC or not. Some even said that a PC release will be difficult and some said its gonna take some time while the others keep saying that its coming in a day or two. But what I believe is that its gonna take around 10 more days to come to the PC.

damn, hey you guys...how long will it take the product to ship from the UK to Pakistan? if we buy it from the codemasters' website?

well guys it is available in gujranwala i am telling the truth but i am having my final masters examz....it is available on pc-dvd i will bring the game on friday now after i am free frm my examz

It hasnt been released in karachi and it is in Gujranwala sound strange it might have released in lahore let me check the shop

11:45 I have just visited the shops and the said the gam isnt out

yar in lahore PACE and HALL ROAD the game is available in ps2 and xbox format both malaysian dvds and copy DVD-rs. i have it, on ps2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread