Which mobile phone do you use?

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am using now N72
1241868578.png

Pranav

ICC Board Member
N72 is crap. I used it for about 15-20 days and then sold it off. You have to wait for a about 40-50 seconds to view a picture you've just clicked. When you go to the tracks it takes about 2 minutes for processing if you have more than 50 songs. Its camera isn't great either.

SE > Nokia.

Samsung makes good phones, though its market value is halved the minute you buy the phone. Samsung needs to improve on the music criteria as well.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
N72 is crap. I used it for about 15-20 days and then sold it off. You have to wait for a about 40-50 seconds to view a picture you've just clicked. When you go to the tracks it takes about 2 minutes for processing if you have more than 50 songs. Its camera isn't great either.

SE > Nokia.

Yup N70 > N72

I need to get rid of this cell first to buy another one :facepalm

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Agree. N70 has double camera but N72 sucks in all departments. It takes too much time to load images and processing just makes it worse.

The silver border of my cell has started to fade, it's almost gone and it looks like a dummy cell!:(

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Samsung has DivX playback and new generation phones are awesome. Although Omnia is way expensive.

In 10k range LG Kookie and Samsung Star are good buys. At 20k range LG Arena offers good vfm. SE is only good if you are looking for music playback.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
SE is well known for it's voice clarity for songs.

Samsung mobile are in the fashion this day, 2/10 in my college will surely have Samsung cell.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Samsung has DivX playback and new generation phones are awesome. Although Omnia is way expensive.

In 10k range LG Kookie and Samsung Star are good buys. At 20k range LG Arena offers good vfm. SE is only good if you are looking for music playback.

Imo, Sony has a bit expensive cells. That is their main drawback. Though, they offer good music, and their camera is the best when compared to other phones. Also, rather the main thing, SE's phones actully look like phone and not a brick. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I will post some images from my cell. Then you will be convert too.

Sony's Xperia is priced at 45K at I have not seen even single one sold.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Btw mine cost me 35K's

Users who are viewing this thread