Which mobile phone do you use?

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I will post some images from my cell. Then you will be convert too.

Sony's Xperia is priced at 45K at I have not seen even single one sold.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Btw mine cost me 35K's
I bought mine for 15k. A bit expensive, but these days you can pay an extra 2-3k for quality, can't you?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought mine for 15k. A bit expensive, but these days you can pay an extra 2-3k for quality, can't you?

Have you tried hand on Chinese mobile. As a phone only they are good also.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Have you tried hand on Chinese mobile. As a phone only they are good also.
Never bought them actually, but a couple of my friends have them. They are huge in size and their speakers are as though they've been taken from a radio. They are damn loud. You can get a very good chinese phone for 3-4k, but the risk involved is that they don't have any sort of warranty.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Only 8k's. :laugh

101603_JUI09125_pbilimage1.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Right now, I have a Sony Ericsson W580i

samsung-w580i.jpg

Pretty good so far (have used it for almost 2 years now). Planning to move to an IPhone 3G S in November when my contract on the current W580i ends. Here in the US when we change phones, we sign up for a 2 yr contract not to change phones, because we get phones here with the carrier for a very very cheap price (I got this phone for free with a 2 yr contract).

regarding the phone, picture quality is superb. I dont use it much for listening to music (I have an IPod touch myself), but I have stored tons of ringtones in it and the audio quality is superb (SE is known for that). Recently, I experience problems with call quality (not sure if its the carrier because others get it better than me). Maybe its the phone. But overall, this phone has lived with me more than the ones before which is an achievement.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
no!!! i was gona open this b/c i got new phone last week. but i thought we already had a thread like this. so i didnt!!

any ways, i had Up-Stage for 1 and half year.

last week i got Lg Neon. and lg xenon for mom

well i bought the LG Xenon 1st, and if you buy that you get one free, so i took the LG Neon. i kept the neon though...

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
tmobileg1-sb.jpg

T-Mobile G1 (HTC Magic) Otherwise known as the Google phone. Powered by Google's new Mobile OS, Android.

Love it.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
so far Gary123 has the koolest one. and i have the 2nd best:p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
You silly boy. :p

I remember sending you a PM regarding how you did that. You never turned back to give an answer though.

I had to waste about 12-13 hours reading other forums and found out that you have to first de-brand your phone then change the acoustics or replace the original acoustics with the new ones. So I decided not to do so as my phone was under warranty and by de-branding it, the warranty would have been lost. I might do it an year later though.
I'm sure I sent a reply mate, maybe it never got sent due to my PM box being full.

Yes, its not exactly de branding though, what you must've read would have been from abroad where they're stuck with a service provider. All I had to do was flash a patch so I can access the FS, then edit the FileSystem, replacing the acoustics, and then reflash the firmware.

Have a look at www.se-nse.net

Yes, it can void warranty, but if any time you want to go back you can use Sony Ericsson Firmware updater to bring it back to factory state. :)

Kshitiz_Indian added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Also, on the expensive point. When I bought my phone it was around 11k, and had better audio quality than Nokia phones available in the 19k-20k range. Its camera was better than the best 2MP camera Nokia had to offer, and it was bundled with Sony HP-70 ear phones which generally were around 1.3k extra. I couldn't get any better deal!

This phone is now 7.5k!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I have a Samsung Omnia 16GB white in colour. I am thinking whether to go for the Omnia II when it releases, or to wait for the WinMo 7 phones.

m_vaughan added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

the Samsung I8910 HD is the only phone with a 8 Mega Pixel HD camara
and Nokia N95 gb is a Amazing phone :).
I got the best Phones
N93i is old

Samsung Innov8 has an 8MP HD camera.

Users who are viewing this thread