Whose Bowling action do u love???

R

ramboy

I like shoaib akhtar and malcolm marshall's bowling actions and even love watching paul adams bowl,he bowls differently,debashish mohanty from india too has an unique bowling action
P.S:Nobody can forget abdul qadir's bowling action ,its a great thrill to watch his bowling .....

J

James Driscoll

Goughie of course!

To get bounce and pace like that without being tall is an acheivement in itself. His action is about as technically correct as you get for fast bowlers these days. And I think he's great! :D

T

temp

Micheal Holding, Shaun Pollock, Glen McGrath, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Brett Lee, Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi who can generate alot of pace from a very short run.

J

James Driscoll

He played a match at a club ground near my club and someone I know watched it and said he ran in from the boundary!

T

temp

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Oct 23 2003, 04:15 PM
Shoaib Akhtar has a huge run up!
Yes, he does but I was talking about Shahid Afridi.

J

James Driscoll

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Oct 23 2003, 08:54 PM
Thats not what you said.

According to the grammar of your post, all those bowlers generate a lot of pace off a short run up.
To be fair to him, I think Shoaib Akhtar could still generate alot of pace off a short run.

I

imported_zulaid

:D I'm a big fan of Shoaib Akhtar, he has a nice run up and a great action....I love watching him bowl.....hmm others....I like adams style, murili, and Kanaria has an interesting style.....

Users who are viewing this thread