Whose Bowling action do u love???

I

imported_fastbreaker

I also like Shoaib Akhtars action. Especially his mammoth run up. :D

R

ryan_rockz

indian bowlers somewat always have a a strightforward bowling action....but they have been really effective in indian bowling conditions ie talking about the fast bowlers,least u talk about the spinnesr the better(feels they are overrated).... :OOO: but in recent years the one international bowlers who seems to impress me me more by his action n his speed is definitely 'Shane Bond'... :bow: i mean this guy by pure clean action generates something like 140-154kph easily...techinally hes far superior than bret lee n certainly miles ahead of shoaib akhtar...too bad though right now bond is on the injury list....hope more to see of him in years to come

R

ritrig

I like Brad Hogg's action, Collins Obuya, I also liked Aamir Sohail's action... And when he bowls medium pace, Ricky Ponting's action is pretty good also.

N

Nirav85

akthar, warne, ntini, pollock, mushy, kaneria, harbhajan, zaheer, nehra, kapil dev, agarkar, aravindia, jaya, wasim, and many more

I

imported_akeel

well i don`t love anyones bowling action but 1 i like the most is of Brett Lee
shoeib akhter has a good action as well..

N

nikhilverma

I like brett lee & shane bond coz they have a very athletic type of runup
Looks cool to me

D

Dalmiya

Among the present lot of fast bowlers Bond has the smoothest run-up and bowling action. This bloke keeps me on the edge of my seat each time he comes into bowl! Mcgrath, Donald, Wasim, Walsh are great inspiration for the younger generations. You could see sparks of nervousness in the batsmans' eyes when these tall men came in running with the red cherry!

Warne, Muralitharan, Harbhajan are a treat to watch when on full song!

N

nikhilverma

Avishkar Salvi's Bowling action is completely similar to Glenn McGrath

N

Nirav85

nikhil where u watching the mathc also off willow....becuase that is what the announcers said and then they showed it in slow mo

D

[DuncAn]

hey everyone..

i'm back...

-=du88nc=-.....

..now...[DuncAn]

neway...

::

harbajan singh - star dance action

darren lehmann - double arm curls

muralitharan - dislocation of elbow + werid eyes :wacko:

mark waugh/michael bevan - back breaker