Will miss to watch IPL live at stadium next year.

Where should IPL take place next year?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not interested to see IPL in flat tracks. Atleast if it is in India its acceptable because its the Indian league, but going out and playing in another flat track is lame. IPL can very well be cancelled or postponed in that case. It cannot be preponed because of the T20 World Cup.

Maybe not interested to see the IPL on bouncy Australian wickets that Indians traditionally struggle on? ;)

Oh, and thank you for adding the word "preponed" to my vocabulary. Makes sense, but I've honestly never heard it before.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe not interested to see the IPL on bouncy Australian wickets that Indians traditionally struggle on? ;)

Oh, and thank you for adding the word "preponed" to my vocabulary. Makes sense, but I've honestly never heard it before.

I know that word is not there in the vocabulary. But it made sense there, i could not think of a better word. I dont mind IPL being played anywhere except on the useless flat tracks but England is certainly the best place to play any format of the game. I dont think anyone will disagree with me.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The time difference is the second biggest practical issue, with the biggest being the lack of grounds and interest due to Aussie Rules and both rugby codes playing at the time.

It's the best 20/20 league in the world, I'll give you that. Not the best cricket league in the world. I can't talk about other football leagues but it can't hold a candle to AFL and over 100 years of history and teams with actual supporters and heritage, not just manufactured by millionaires.

Anyway, that's not a relevant discussion here :D

Would they go to Sri Lanka? Maybe a shared one with Bangladesh and even a couple of games in Nepal?

Even though if grounds are available in aus it will not be preferred due to time difference.so England and South africa will get the first preference.wait and watch it will either happen in eng or sa bcci will make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread