WWE: The Challenge(EWR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ecwll4.jpg

ECW

JS: Hi and welcome to the first edition of Hardcore E.C.W.

Tazz: Yes it is my fav brand and will be my fav brand for ever

JS: It better be

Tazz: But everyone is in their loocker room but seriously someone has just puled up in a limo in the back!

*Camera filcks back to Parking Lot*

Tazz: A limo pulls up outside, and out steps Rey Mysterio!

JS: Wait he has turned round and he has gone to the Locker rooms!

Tazz: Could he be the dream swap we were wanting?

Rating : 81%

----------------

JS: What are they doing, Little Guido Maritato vs Balls Mahoney!

Tazz: ****

Little Guido Maritato vs Balls Mahoney
The Match:
Balls walks into a high dropkick from Little Guido Maritato. Kick by Little Guido Maritato...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Balls Mahoney ducks a clothesline attempt. Big clothesline on Guido. Chop hits Guido...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention.
Finish: Balls Mahoney throws Guido into a shopping trolley. Guido blocks a kick from Balls Mahoney. Balls takes a rana from Little Guido Maritato. Balls Mahoney is in trouble. Arriverderci!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!
Winner - Little Guido Maritato
Aftermath:
Little Guido Maritato extends his hand to Balls...and it is accepted! They shake!

JS: Ummmm, don't try that commentry at home by tazz?!

Tazz: My best piece of commentry ever "that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention."

Rating : 53%

---------------

JS: Now for a tag team match.

Tazz: Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von vs Mike Knox and Rene Dupree

Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von vs Mike Knox and Rene Dupree
The Match:
Rude Awakening on Mike Knox by Burke. Big piledriver on Knox. 1 - 2 - kick out. Burke tags out to Marcus Cor Von. Marcus \ Burke whip Knox into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Flying shoulder tackle by Marcus sends Knox to the mat. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Marcus slams Mike Knox. Marcus drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Knox DDTs Marcus Cor Von. Knox tags out to Rene Dupree. Thrown slam by Rene Dupree. Rene Dupree hits a bulldog off the ropes. Rene Dupree misses a clothesline. Tag to Elijah Burke. Big piledriver on Dupree. Powerbomb on Dupree. 1 - 2 - 2.999
Finish: Dupree gets slammed. Dupree gets out the back of a Elijah Burke bodyslam attempt. Spear by Rene Dupree. Elijah Burke can barely stand. Loire Valley Driver! 1....2....3.
Winner - Mike Knox/Rene Dupree
Aftermath:
Dupree \ Knox nod at each other...and they attack Burke \ Marcus! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Burke \ Marcus down and out on the canvas.

Tazz: It's getting better, but you have to feel sorry for the GM has he runs three brands.

JS: That was a decent match with some new tag teams here at ECW.

Rating : 65%

-----------------

Tazz: News just in Rey Mysterio has been attacked by two superstars.

JS: Trying to take out the competition is bad, Luckily Hardcore holly was there too help and comment:

HH: It was bad here is what i recall, Rey Mysterio is backstage in his locker room. In comes Matt Striker, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Bobby Lashley comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Mysterio. The two-on-one attack leaves Rey Mysterio down in his own locker room, Until i stoped it.

JS: Bobby! He couldn't, could he?

Tazz: I did so course he can.

Rating : 70%

-----------------

JS: More news in that GM James Edmonds was angry and depressed at the attack at the NEWLY signed Rey Mysterio (we were right) and has made this a kind of title match.

Tazz: Correct if rey wins then he gets a title shot next week but if he doesn't! then for some reason, Matt Stirker does!

Bobby Lashley vs Rey Mysterio
The Match:
Lashley walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Lashley reverses a Rey Mysterio hammerlock. Bobby Lashley fires off some right and left hands. Bobby Lashley misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Death valley driver by Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio got planted hard...that was cool. Cover, but there's no one to count for Bobby Lashley. Lashley walks into a trip. Lashley takes a thrown chair to the face. Super kick by Rey Mysterio. 1 - 2 - shoulder up.
Finish: Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Rey Mysterio, Lashley might be dead. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Lashley counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Face jam onto the table. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Mysterio pushes out of a Bobby Lashley hold. Bobby Lashley is in trouble. 619! 1....2....3.
Winner - Rey Mysterio(New #1 Contender)
Aftermath:
Hardcore Holly comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Hardcore Holly spins Lashley around. Hardcore Holly hits the Alabama Slam! Bobby Lashley has been left down on the canvas.

Tazz: Wow a statement made there by those two superstars which could go either way.

JS: Best match yet in my eyes, great.

Rating : only 66%

--------------------

Tazz: Now to see Hardcore Holly vs Matt Striker

Hardcore Holly vs Matt Striker
The Match:
Armbar takedown from Matt Striker, boring me senseless. Hardcore blocks a kick from Matt Striker. Hardcore hits a right hand. Matt Striker charges, Hardcore moves, and the referee is knocked out. Striker walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Matt Striker reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow from Matt Striker. Reverse DDT on Hardcore. 1 - 2 - kick out. Flying knee to the face from Matt Striker. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hardcore counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Massive backbreaker, Striker got planted. 1 - 2 - 2.999
Finish: Striker powers out of a headlock. Hardcore Holly slams Striker, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Matt Striker doing? Hardcore Holly picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Striker up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Matt Striker is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Striker had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist!
Winner - Matt Striker
Aftermath:
Hardcore Holly must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Matt Striker offers a handshake to Hardcore...and he accepts it! No! Hardcore Holly levels Striker with a cheap shot right hand! Hardcore Holly spins Striker around. Hardcore Holly hits the Alabama Slam! Matt Striker has been floored after the match.

Tazz: Poor match there by those two.

JS: Poor people=Poor Match

Rating : 53%

------------------

JS: Well a poor start but considering the circumstances....

Tazz: ****

JS: Okay....anyway bye.

JS: Tata

------------------

Overall Rating: 62%

TV Rating: 3.64

Attendance: 9031

ticket sales: $361240

We won the head-to-head with WSX TV in the ratings!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
A little tip for you, Jaz, is to make sure that the wrestlers you are putting in matches together have similar styles. The reason why you got a poor rating for Lashley/Mysterio is that Mysterio is a speedy wrestler, and Lashley is a brawler.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
GrayNicolls said:
A little tip for you, Jaz, is to make sure that the wrestlers you are putting in matches together have similar styles. The reason why you got a poor rating for Lashley/Mysterio is that Mysterio is a speedy wrestler, and Lashley is a brawler.

Thanks for the tip which i learned just after the show as know it all wrestlers have been e-mailing me :rolleyes:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
"that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention." lmao funny imo.

Anyway to clear up some minds about WSX, it is a wrestling federation like WWE and TNA that wants to knick a good superstar as they only have 1 good superstar, They can't even afford a written contract but don't worry as carlito is not going to be allowed to go says i!:)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
plympilgrim said:
whats WSX just out of interest

Wrestling Society X used to be running on MTV using some talented stars including Sean Waltman (aka X-Pac). MTV pulled it for being too risque, when it was in the timeslot of Jackass. You tell me it is more risque than Jackass...

Anyway, it actually appears to have ceased to exist but it was around when this dataset was created so it is in the game

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
The Spin said:
Wrestling Society X used to be running on MTV using some talented stars including Sean Waltman (aka X-Pac). MTV pulled it for being too risque, when it was in the timeslot of Jackass. You tell me it is more risque than Jackass...

Anyway, it actually appears to have ceased to exist but it was around when this dataset was created so it is in the game

Nah, WSX still exists, I think. Ring of Honor is better, though. :)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I heard MTV bosses pulled it, but whatever

Challenges passed:

ECW's draftee must be an Upper Midcarder or above and have 1 wrestling stat above 80

Little Guido must be given a new gimmick and pushed

You must create a new tag team of lower midcarders

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Smackdown is tomorow, 100% definit and possibly raw tomorow as well with ecw hopefully soon aswell, leeds all day saturday footy tourno sunday, had no time to do it sorry:(

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Hey, don't feel like you have to rush. The best shows are the ones that are done slowly. Don't feel you have to rush it because of us. I mean, look at The Spin. He takes about a year to update (he still hasn't done the rumble!), but he does a good show in the end.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
GrayNicolls said:
Hey, don't feel like you have to rush. The best shows are the ones that are done slowly. Don't feel you have to rush it because of us. I mean, look at The Spin. He takes about a year to update (he still hasn't done the rumble!), but he does a good show in the end.

Okay i'm starting to think that's why i am doing bad shows as this one was in the 70's :(

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
GrayNicolls said:

Oi! :p

As he said, take your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread