Your Expectations?!

Your rating on how the game would turn out to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sibis

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here you can express your expectations on IC 2010 and various aspects of the game, and how would they turn out to be, after watching all those screenshots and videos?

Personally,
I was much surprised to see the Codies release a game this year!

The Graphics section seems to be much improved than the previous games...and so can immerse the player visually atleast to a certain extent...

The gameplay still not seen but heard through those articles, suggests that this may turn out to be a very good game! With those powerstick and Action Cam!

The Sfx, Gfx, commentators, we havent heard any of those!
I hope the sfx and gfx are immensely improved, though there aren't much expectations from me for the commentator section(its been awful and repeated all the time)!...

HOPING FOR THE BEST:)

You can post your views...

Params7

International Cricketer
I'm counting on action-cam to provide a unique experience and since its base is patched 09 the physics should be tons of improvements over A09. Just hope the the ratings system online works in weeding out the pathetic quitters.

nz0003

International Cricketer
By voting 'Good', I'm just hoping that it's a patched version of Ashes Cricket 09 with a few other improvements because the original wasn't terrible in the first place.

nz0003

International Cricketer
The thread was almost as unnecessary as exclamation marks in the title.

Params7

International Cricketer
Jesus what's wrong with a bit of discussion. How much does it cost PC's servers if someone makes an extra thread that you can just ignore?

sibis

School Cricketer
If some people found this as a useless thread then heres what im trying to convey, through this poll we are trying to say whats the hype we have about the game...

This isn't the greatest of the thread ofcourse, but it wont hurt if its on here...And still if u don't like it then you can just leave it in its place!

sibis added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I'm counting on action-cam to provide a unique experience and since its base is patched 09 the physics should be tons of improvements over A09. Just hope the the ratings system online works in weeding out the pathetic quitters.

Yea they better improve online gaming...it was pathetic compared to other games...

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I expect it to be a patched version of AC 09 that I never got to play as I do not have good enough PC. However I don't see critical issues solved, like improvement in AI and implementation of Stats tracking. So for me there could have been a lot more added into the game.

sibis

School Cricketer
I expect it to be a patched version of AC 09 that I never got to play as I do not have good enough PC. However I don't see critical issues solved, like improvement in AI and implementation of Stats tracking. So for me there could have been a lot more added into the game.

what makes you say that the AI hasn't been improved?...They have improved it a lot, thats what the guy from Codies says!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Commentary will be better to an extent as there are new commentators. I would say OK. Action Cam and Power Stick will make it a slightly better game and it is patched after all, so this should be the best cricket experience you have ever seen on the PS3 or 360.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
what makes you say that the AI hasn't been improved?...They have improved it a lot, thats what the guy from Codies says!
And thats exactly what they said when Ashes09 was released and we all know what intelligence did AI show.:facepalm Since they are basing the game on the same engine, I don't see a noticeable jump in AI. This has a lot to do with the game being an Online commodity.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
And thats exactly what they said when Ashes09 was released and we all know what intelligence did AI show.:facepalm Since they are basing the game on the same engine, I don't see a noticeable jump in AI. This has a lot to do with the game being an Online commodity.

Yeah, usually things claimed in Q & A aren't true, though when developers don't mention something like "big gameplay refinements", you know 90% that it won't be there.

sibis

School Cricketer
Yeah, usually things claimed in Q & A aren't true, though when developers don't mention something like "big gameplay refinements", you know 90% that it won't be there.

hmmm but atleast it would be better than AC09!...

kenpat

Club Cricketer
I'm think it will be amazing because Codies say so and we know they always tell the truth.
I suspect that the opinion may have changed by June 20th.
This will be the first one that I refuse to pre order. I'm gonna wait till I see what game players on this site say, and ignore the magazine reviews.

Cricket-Star

School Cricketer
Proper bowling actions swing and seam movement and risky sixes! basics of making a good cricket game! when will producers get it?

Users who are viewing this thread