Your fastest 100 in Career mode

Lebanna

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been struggling with my pure batsman career (got my first 50 somewhere into the 3rd year, highest score after that was 32...) so decided to try a bowling career.

Playing for Hampshire coming in at 10 in the 8th FC match of my first season, 158 runs behind in the 1st innings at the start of day 3 (about half an hour into play). I wanted to knock off the follow-on target quickly so tried to whack my 2nd ball and (amazingly) it sailed over the fence. I thought well I'll try that again and it went for 4. I kept swinging and 20 odd balls later I had a century off 23 balls. With 12 sixes, 6 fours and had shared a 118 runs partnership with the number 9 meaning we were suddenly only 40 runs behind. Got out 2 balls after the century caught on the boundary. Took my career runs from 1 from 5 innings to 101 from 6 innings!

We got 10 more We went on to bowl them out for 201 in the 2nd innings and chased it with half a day to spare. Personally I thought my innings won us the match but aparently some guy got a double century and that was better....

Haven't gone above 5 runs since then - it was a total fluke that I just timed every mad swing really well.

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Reading all this makes me feel so terrible at this game.

Professor4

School Cricketer
Lol this thread is depressing, people here have scored 100s of 30 balls and I can't even score more than 12.:noway

Last edited:

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
UOTE=Biggs;2752115]People who have scored 100's in career mode can die in a fire of their own ego.[/QUOTE]

Bwhahaha aaah this is so funny.

Biggs have you made that first century in career yet?

Abyss

Club Cricketer
36 Balls for my quickest century in a 4 day. Only once used the "power shot" button, rest was just aiming for the gaps

DylanP

School Cricketer
My quickest is now 26 balls :)

I'd upload a picture but I'm not sure how to but I ended up getting 129 off 35/36 I think, which is my highest score. Still yet to exceed 150

acrcmb

School Cricketer
I got a hundred off 26 in an 50 over match , basically was just reading the bowlers super well and dispatching them. A lot of times i've got out in the 90's aswell with a high strike rate.

Does anyone else have that thing happen where you race to around 80 and they change the field and your runs just dry up, it's seems to happen when i'm close to getting a century and also when I'm close to 50. I always seem to get to 40 quickly and then spend the same amount of balls getting the final 10 runs.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
39 balls in fc in pro mode, with career player

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
21 balls, pro 40 match, amateur difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread