Your Favourite WWE Entrance Theme

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My fav is Triple H's 'The Game'.

Love the beat and it's powerful, unlike most of the crap that is today's themes.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL What the rock...is cookin

I'm not a fan of WWE anymore because I'm straight but him and Stone Cold were brilliant entertainment.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favourite WWE theme is Triple H and Evolution :)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Theme= The Rock or HHH

Entrance in general= Undertaker. Greatest entrance of all time, well the dark undertaker anyway, the badass one sucked. Taker has the best entrance though.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Stone cold had an awesome entrance theme.. glass shattering sounded incredible :)

dx is pretty good as well.

I used to like undertaker's theme (the one with the bells), but it gets boring after a few seconds...

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
It's the Rock hands down. Best wrestler ever (please wrestling fans don't even attempt to correct me because I don't give one ounce of a damn).

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, what a thread. Me and my Dad were listening to some WWE Themes from Limewire last night:p

The Rock's is no doubt the best - the one he had when he was WWE Champ.

I also like Bret Hart's one - good memories.

Oh and the "Ultimate Warrior"'s theme music - don't know if anybody know him - but when I was about 2 I would do the exact same movements on the couches in the loungeroom when he would do his entrace into the ring:p Youtube is your friend;)

sd92

International Coach
I like CM Punks
jerichos
takers
Mvps

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It's the Rock hands down. Best wrestler ever (please wrestling fans don't even attempt to correct me because I don't give one ounce of a damn).

I agree he was awesome. I like Evolutions theme the actual song is pretty good, nice guitar solo aswell.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
DX

Ultimate warrior

Cant even remember brett the hitman harts entrance but he was the best wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread