sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
One of my favourites is CM Punks.

Also the WM23 song.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If talk about all time fav then nothing beats ROCK and UNDERTAKER themes. Nowdays MVP and ORTON have good ones going.

blake

School Cricketer
Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio's old Booyaka, Umaga, The Rock, and MVP are all good ones.

Ever since John Cena changed to his new music he has gotten worse and worse. I liked him a lot more with his old Word Life music and when he was US champion on Smackdown. Now I hate him.

Haha, what a thread. Me and my Dad were listening to some WWE Themes from Limewire last night:p

The Rock's is no doubt the best - the one he had when he was WWE Champ.

I also like Bret Hart's one - good memories.

Oh and the "Ultimate Warrior"'s theme music - don't know if anybody know him - but when I was about 2 I would do the exact same movements on the couches in the loungeroom when he would do his entrace into the ring:p Youtube is your friend;)

Oh yes, Hooper, I know what you mean.

I am a god at the old Booker T entrance, I used to do it so many times years ago, how he did the 'Can you dig it... sucka!' thing... the hand over the face and then the jump... I can still do it.

I'm good at the Jeff Hardy one now too, from ages ago. His is pretty easy to do. :)

Last edited:

Lord Vaughan

School Cricketer
One of my favourites needs to be Evolution its brilliant :hpraise

The theme i hate the most has to be Melinas
And the wrestler i hate the most is Umaga hes just a big bucket of lard that stoms around the ring

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
and now lets discuss who's Theme music you dislike the most? And which wrestler you dislike the most? i dislike Snitsky

I dislike Orton's theme, I would prefer the WWE looked into getting him a much heavier song. Which before CM Punk's debut it was going to be Killswitch Engage "This Fire Burns" which was sliced in with the theme that Edge uses now ("Metalingus" by Alter Bridge)

I don't like Khali, or The Boogeyman.

Users who are viewing this thread