TAOC - Fact List

HnC

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jk or legend regarding the helmet and cap option. If you were to wear a cap could here be consequences for example hit on the head and being injured because if not wouldn t you just always where the cap?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Jk or legend regarding the helmet and cap option. If you were to wear a cap could here be consequences for example hit on the head and being injured because if not wouldn t you just always where the cap?

obviously there would be injuries......!! i wouldnt want to face the likes
of lee, bond and akhtar with a cap....!! :p :D

edx

School Cricketer
regarding that helmet-cap thing again, would wearing a cap just be for show or would it increase the batsmans vision or something?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
regarding that helmet-cap thing again, would wearing a cap just be for show or would it increase the batsmans vision or something?

It would very slightly increase the batsman's overall comfort level and focus.

LM

Banger_attack

School Cricketer
Would there be any downside to changing between cap or helmet? Like some sort of adjustment period (perhaps only when moving from cap to helmet).If not, it seems that e.g. if you were facing a spinner at one end and a fast bowler at the other, the best thing to do would be to constantly switch between wearing the cap and helmet, which is not something that would occur in real life.

Also, will there be a decrease in batsmen's confidence if they are facing a fast bowler without a helmet, or will the only difference be a greater risk of injury to the batsman?

HnC

School Cricketer
Also if they get with the cap will there be blood or shall i play WWE for that stuff? just a question

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Snickometer,Hawkeye,Ultra Motion.(money constrains)

Couldn't you make something similar but call it something else? Example: Edge Tracker, Eagle Eye (Lol) and 'Slow-Mo'

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Haven't heard anything from this game for a while, but I have a question:

Will there be Test Matches/Series? I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere...

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
i think there should be test matches because this game isnt online so it shud atleast have the test matches features

Users who are viewing this thread