Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

i was thinking, can there be a choice of what the player wears whilst batting/bowling

eg, short sleeve shirt, 3 quarter and long sleeve

like Ricky Ponting always wears short sleeve when batting but fields in a 3 qtr

I don't know if it is already stated by someone before, I have an idea to implement somewhat realistic cricket gaming experience.

In real cricket apart from footwork basis there are two types of batting strokes, Horizontal bat stroke and Vertical bat stroke. In cricket games if we put two different keys to execute this shots ,it will more realistic and it will add more variety of strokes to the batsman's arsenal.

Also it will introduce more realistic shot selection to the game. That is some deliveries are meant to played with horizontal bat and some are meant to be played with vertical bat. Wrong shot selection have it's own cosequences.
We can use this two keys with direction keys to play shots in all direction.

Also shots availability depends on batsmans ability. That means Lowend batsmans batting in position 10 or 11 having only one kind of shot available either horizontal or vertical. By the increase in average or ability batsman have more shots available. That is batsman in 7 or 8 position have more shots available than the last batsman but they do not have access to shots in all directions. Shots in all directions are only available to top class batsman just like real cricket. Like this shots availability increases with batsmans ability. In real cricket less skilled batsman are not able to place the ball in evey direction at his will, he has some preferred shot direction or shots. This will increase realism in a gamers perspective.

I don't know anyone is able to understand the idea correctly because of my poor language.
If this idea already put forward by someone sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:
Not only should the cursor be bigger for bad bowlers but the cursor should shake a lot more, going up, down, left and right very quickly compared to a good bowler.

Not only should the cursor be bigger for bad bowlers but the cursor should shake a lot more, going up, down, left and right very quickly compared to a good bowler.

Yeah, good idea. Bowling with a bigger cursor isn't all that hard but if its shaking it adds to the challenge.

If you can add this then add the option of choosing different commentators!!

I don't know if it is already stated by someone before, I have an idea to implement somewhat realistic cricket gaming experience.

In real cricket apart from footwork basis there are two types of batting strokes, Horizontal bat stroke and Vertical bat stroke. In cricket games if we put two different keys to execute this shots ,it will more realistic and it will add more variety of strokes to the batsman's arsenal.

Also it will introduce more realistic shot selection to the game. That is some deliveries are meant to played with horizontal bat and some are meant to be played with vertical bat. Wrong shot selection have it's own cosequences.
We can use this two keys with direction keys to play shots in all direction.

Also shots availability depends on batsmans ability. That means Lowend batsmans batting in position 10 or 11 having only one kind of shot available either horizontal or vertical. By the increase in average or ability batsman have more shots available. That is batsman in 7 or 8 position have more shots available than the last batsman but they do not have access to shots in all directions. Shots in all directions are only available to top class batsman just like real cricket. Like this shots availability increases with batsmans ability. In real cricket less skilled batsman are not able to place the ball in evey direction at his will, he has some preferred shot direction or shots. This will increase realism in a gamers perspective.

I don't know anyone is able to understand the idea correctly because of my poor language.
If this idea already put forward by someone sorry for wasting your time

good thinking dude!!!

is Mohammad Ashraful gona have his trademark paddle scoop shot? :D
Plus i think stats and average is very important and it should update after everygame.
Plus it would be great if there was like a online ranking system like ICC ranking table, maybe we could make TAOC rankings bowler/batsmen. so that its more competetive and we fight to remain top :D

LM please put more effort in bangladesh team..we might be minnows (considerd to sum) but we are giant killers :happy lol
And we have the first ever youngest player to score a century in mohammad Ashraful.

thanks L.M

IS Mohammad Ashraful gona have his trademark paddle scoop shot? :D
Plus the stats/average is important it should update after every match.
Plus i think there should be a online ranking table like ICC Ranking table to give more competetiveness in the game.
We could have TAOC Rankings bowler/batsmen :D

L.M please give more thought to bangladesh i know we are minnows ( considerd by some) but we are GIANT KILLERS :D lol
And we have the youngest ever batsmen who made a debut test century in Mohammad Ashraful. :happy

Thanks L.M
P.S if you want to check his paddle scoop shot you can see it in the match against South africa where he did 3-4 in a row for 444444444444444 lol

Last edited:
Just wana thank all the staff/ppL of TAOC for putting all their hard work and effort into making this brilliant game. am so excited can't wait :happy
I how much motivation means ..so i thought i'l add my share :D
Hope this game gets release pretty soon hopefuly end of this year (no cricket games am bored) Thanks L.M and the rest keep up your fantastic work this game will be worth every bit of your time. :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread