Group B - 9th Match Netherslands v Pakistan

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ikinda hope this is washed out, then the Netherlands make it. I'd rather see Pakistan taken down properly though.

Here's a question. I'd been seeing quite a lot of news on cricinfo about Afghanistan winning associate games. How come they don't have a T20 side in this?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ikinda hope this is washed out, then the Netherlands make it. I'd rather see Pakistan taken down properly though.

Here's a question. I'd been seeing quite a lot of news on cricinfo about Afghanistan winning associate games. How come they don't have a T20 side in this?
Afghanistan didn't play in the qualifiers. Kenya, Holland, Ireland, Scotland, Canada and Bermuda played a qualifying tournament for this in Ireland in 2008.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
We don't deserve to go through, but if we do, it will be quite amazing IMO.

Pakistan need to win by 26 runs or win in 17 overs to qualify, so its possible, but looking at our team, and the crap we put out there, its probably not very likely.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Pakistan need to win by 26 runs or win in 17 overs to qualify, so its possible, but looking at our team, and the crap we put out there, its probably not very likely.

I agree Asad bhai. After the fielding in the outfield aswell as the woeful batting display, we do not deserve to go into the Super Eights.

With it being at Lord's does not help either as Pakistani batting atm against swing is on the rocks. However, I sense that the Pakistani unpredictibility may come back in their favour as when under pressure I think that Pakistan may pull it off.

Mercules

Club Cricketer
Watch Pakistan scrape through this by the narrowest of margins then go on to win the whole damn thing.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
[andrew nixon]They're not minnows, you douche. They're associate nations, dude![/andrew nixon]

Where is he ?

I think the margin is more than 25.
I believe it is 50 runs.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
As good as Holland was the other day against England I feel as though Pakistan will demolish them. Pakistan?s bowling will be way too good for them I feel, but I do hope they somehow get through.

karnog

International Cricketer
To be frank Nannes is the key for the Dutch. I think the Pakistanies will find it hard going against him especially when on song. In terms of batting maybe their captain can pull a Gayle...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The game could be decided at the toss. If Holland win the toss, surely regardless of the conditions they will bowl first. Then when they bat all they have to do is block out more than 16 overs. And they're through. Is that right?

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
will be great to see holland advance to the next stage but unfortunately,nannes doen't have the aussies to bowl at and prove a point.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am supporting Pakistan today.... For a change! Come on brothers, DO IT!:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread