Hindi Cinema Discussion

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
This thread can be used to discuss anything about "Bollywood".
Actors, Movies, Songs, anything in your mind so get discussing.
If there is already a thread like this, I don't mind this one closing.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Disaster idea... 40 movies in a month? Will easily eat into each other's business so much that most of them would end up as flops.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think India are failing to understand it's quality not quantity.

P

pcfan123

I think India are failing to understand it's quality not quantity.

agreed mate. I have watched a few hindi films (subtitled of course) and the story always seems to be the same. Forbidden love.

I did like Lagaan , however Victory was the biggest load of crap I have seen. So predictable and terrible acting from everyone.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
agreed mate. I have watched a few hindi films (subtitled of course) and the story always seems to be the same. Forbidden love.

I did like Lagaan , however Victory was the biggest load of crap I have seen. So predictable and terrible acting from everyone.
You watched Terrible movies perhaps. :p Try some like A wednesday, Chak De India, 16'th December, well just these ones first. :p

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Shis you watched Herman he's one of the the worst I suppose. Watch Aamir Khan films I'd say.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Watch the following films

A Wednesday
Rang De Basanti
Taare Zameen Par
Chak De India
Mumbai Meri Jaan
Jab We Met
Omkara
Dil Chahta Hai
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Ghajini (watch the Tamil version! Its far better)

Did you watch 'Victory' just because of the cricket theme? Its one hell of a crap film. Are you subscribed to Netflix? Its the best movie rental service in America. They have loads of Indian movie titles (most of them are subtitled). For $9 a month, you can watch unlimited movies, free shipping and it takes only a day for the movie to reach you once its shipped (same for returning it back).

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Watch the following films

A Wednesday
Rang De Basanti
Taare Zameen Par
Chak De India
Mumbai Meri Jaan
Jab We Met
Omkara
Dil Chahta Hai
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Ghajini (watch the Tamil version! Its far better)

Did you watch 'Victory' just because of the cricket theme? Its one hell of a crap film. Are you subscribed to Netflix? Its the best movie rental service in America. They have loads of Indian movie titles (most of them are subtitled). For $9 a month, you can watch unlimited movies, free shipping and it takes only a day for the movie to reach you once its shipped (same for returning it back).

Yea mate i watched it for the cricket, and from netflix. I seriously think that I could have made a better movie than Victory. Or atleast written a better script. I will try to check out some of those movies.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hey Indian films.

Boy + Girl, boy loves girl, boy gets beaten up a bit sings a few songs, then ends up together with the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread