Review Demo impressions thread

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes mate, thank you very much. Are you still planning on recording another one? If so then could you try batting with the tail enders

I will tomorrow got a job interview and uploading one more video with 2 innings One in which I batted first and the other in which i batted second. its still uploading will post the Link ASAP.

The video I m uploading is much better in quality and lot smoother.
I ll post more details about the video when I upload it. :D

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
Could someone post a video where celebrations for wickets and 3rd umpire decisions haven't been skipped, so we can see what they look like?

All this attention to detail better be in the PC version as well...

problem there MB is that youtube vids are 10 mins max and thats a big squeeze to fit in both innings.i know you can take 2 vids but its a bit more hassle ;)

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Could someone post a video where celebrations for wickets and 3rd umpire decisions haven't been skipped, so we can see what they look like?

All this attention to detail better be in the PC version as well...

I have already done that. check the video i uploaded on megashares

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Can't you youtube it? If not, never mind.

The problem is that its 17+ mins and Youtube doesn't take it.

The second video I m going to upload is 37 mins. But you can skip and see in between or just watch one inning.
Some 1 can do it if they know how to as its not possible for me to edit and also not too sure how to divide the video into 2 so that I can upload it on youtube.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

The second video I m going to upload is 37 mins. But you can skip and see in between or just watch one inning.
Some 1 can do it if they know how to as its not possible for me to edit and also not too sure how to divide the video into 2 so that I can upload it on youtube.

Could you post a link to your megashares one? I can't find it. :)

StephenFleming

School Cricketer
I must say playing the demo I'm finding it quite a suprise. I didn't expect much and thought it was going to be like BLIC07.

I am playing on normal and I am finding batting really hard which is good. I like the two batsmen "status" bars when the bowler begins to bowl one for confidence and the other for health. For me Hughes was "Confident" and "Rested" and soon became "hesistant" after a few play and misses and I was finding it hard to get bat on ball.

I like the holding down LT for back foot and LB for front foot and having it Auto when not holding either. Although the graphics on XBOX 360 do not look that impressive at 1080p I wonder how it will look on the PC with all the graphics turned up.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Page 21 says: Megashares drop,drag,yup

Thanks.

I must say playing the demo I'm finding it quite a suprise. I didn't expect much and thought it was going to be like BLIC07.

I am playing on normal and I am finding batting really hard which is good. I like the two batsmen "status" bars when the bowler begins to bowl one for confidence and the other for health. For me Hughes was "Confident" and "Rested" and soon became "hesistant" after a few play and misses and I was finding it hard to get bat on ball.

I like the holding down LT for back foot and LB for front foot and having it Auto when not holding either. Although the graphics on XBOX 360 do not look that impressive at 1080p I wonder how it will look on the PC with all the graphics turned up.

It needs to look, play and have exactly the same features on PC as Xbox 360, otherwise Codies are doing an EA.

Having read the last 15 pages of this thread, I am wondering whether we are all playing the same demo.

I have played on all 3 diffuculty settings. On HARD mode going in as Eng I managed to post 68/1 on my first attempt! I am consistely scoring 20 runs per over YES on HARD mode! Batting in this is just as easy as BLIC07. Can't hit a six but almost every shot is a FOUR. Just have to wait for the bowler to release the ball then select Direction and Loft button. I really hope this is a bug and they sort it out otherwise months of waiting gone to waste I am so Gutted! Back to BLIC2005. Also the game is NOT SMOOTH. Quite jerky almost like playing at 20fps. In a sports game frame rate very important for precision and timing of shots. Damn! Could I ask the playtesters to compare this demo to the build they played on ?
I am very dissappointed (and my brother).:(

Don't do that then, wait for the ball to come to you. In other words, play the game properly!

ballers101

Club Cricketer
does anyone have a xbox live 48 hour trial that they aren't using I just need to download the demo because i need a gold membership to download the demo if you can send it by pm just incase anyone wants to steal it.

Thanks

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

I've watched your first one and same probs as rlfan82.

Hughes runout was ludicrous. He turned for another run as the keeper got the ball! Would never happen.
Johnson first over was ok but overs 2 and 3 way too full. Here's the pitch map from the vid you posted:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-21879.jpg
    vlcsnap-21879.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread