Review Demo impressions thread

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What the hell type of shot was that?

Lolz.. But at least I got an LBW.. I kept bowling outswingers and was changing them to inswingers.. On this ball i just bowled an outswinger and just moved the line closer to the line of the wicket.. was not expecting the AI to act so stupid.. It was very careful before..

P

pcfan123

Lolz.. But at least I got an LBW.. I kept bowling outswingers and was changing them to inswingers.. On this ball i just bowled an outswinger and just moved the line closer to the line of the wicket.. was not expecting the AI to act so stupid.. It was very careful before..

yea that happens to me sometimes, if I keep bowling the stock ball and suddenly change it and get it in the yellow zone, the Ai gets confused and plays an incorrect shot. I rather like it

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
I'm just glad to know that u can get them out Leg before as a lot of ppl here thought of it as a bug..

P

pcfan123

I'm just glad to know that u can get them out Leg before as a lot of ppl here thought of it as a bug..

I get a lot of lbws and bowled with the spinner, only have beat the bat a few times with the quicks. I had an inswinger go through the gate (does not get better than that)

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Here is a good one:

I was batting and the ball came off the edge and stopped between the keeper and 3rd slip and everyone just stood there.

I pressed every button imaginable and even tried to run, but nothing. They just stood there.

The commentators kept on chatting as if all was normal...

40 minutes later I came back and still nothing changed. Now if that's not a huge bug I don't know what is. Has it happened to anyone else on PC...??? :eek:

rockymazza

School Cricketer
mate, just try and play it on hard and you will know how difficult it is to play. Hard is really HARD. on hard its a totally different game. You need to give it a go in the demo to know what i am talking about.

Had a go on hard and yes it was HARD. Has made my day.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Play with the amount of swing/spin you put on the ball, don't just turn it all the way up to the maximum all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread