Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

Tamim is like the energiser bunny, he keeps on ticking.

53 needed off 49, Tamim in the 140s now I think.

ZoraxDoom added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Well he's on 140 now.

52 from 8 overs. Bangladesh are still to use their batting powerplay. Naeem, Mahmadullah still to come, and Alam showed us that he could swing the bat a bit in the last game. I'm still backing Bangladesh here. Their ahead of Zimbabwe at this stage too.

Coventry - 194*
Tamim - 142*
Hunaid - 38

The three highest scores in this match :D

Tamim's 142* is the highest ever ODI score for a Bangla bat now. One would assume Coventry's 194* is the highest ever ODI score for a Zim bat...

Mupariwa has the ball, 48 runs needed from 7 overs, Batting Powerplay looming...

Coventry - 194*
Tamim - 142*
Hunaid - 38

The three highest scores in this match :D

Tamim's 142* is the highest ever ODI score for a Bangla bat now. One would assume Coventry's 194* is the highest ever ODI score for a Zim bat...

Mupariwa has the ball, 48 runs needed from 7 overs, Batting Powerplay looming...

That wouldn't happen to often.

And another 6 for Tamim! Moves onto 148*. Six 6s in this innings for him, and six 4s too.

Tamim! :( Horrendous shot, especially with a run a ball needed. Oh well. 154, fantastic knock. Price is loving it, good catch.

ZoraxDoom added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Your better then cricinfo Zorax :p
Faster too!

Batting powerplay now, BTW. So the final over will be without the field restrictions. I presume Mahmadullah will be the new man in...

ZoraxDoom added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Yes he is. 34 needed from 33. Pressure on Rahim and Mahmadullah. Price bowling.

ZoraxDoom added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Four for Mahmadullah. Just what they needed. 27 needed from 30.

The games wraped up now, Bangladesh should just cruise in now. Well batted Tamin, hopefully I'm able to find some highlights for this game, I'm of to bed.

300 up, 13 needed from 21 balls. Guess Bangla have won this...

And Utseya strikes as I type. Damn it. Rahim LBW. Naeem new man in. They should still win this one.

ZoraxDoom added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Mupariwa giving this away with fulltosses, one being a no ball. Just 8 needed off 16.

and bangladesh wins!

but i feel for CC aka Vettori Jr. he looked soo sad

The camera just panned to a rather disappointed Coventry

you had to see that face.

MacLovin added 9 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

also not many people will know about this. or rate it very high. if he was from any other top 8 nations then it would have been a big thing. people shouldnt go "its only against Bangladesh" Tendulkar, Lara, Hayden, Shewag, and many other faced bangladesh before, but they couldnt do it.

and Utseya = selfish bleep

and bangladesh wins!

but i feel for CC aka Vettori Jr. he looked soo sad

you had to see that face.

MacLovin added 9 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

also not many people will know about this. or rate it very high. if he was from any other top 8 nations then it would have been a big thing. people shouldnt go "its only against Bangladesh" Tendulkar, Lara, Hayden, Shewag, and many other faced bangladesh before, but they couldnt do it.

and Utseya = selfish bleep

Totally Agree. That doesn't happen often :D

Even I am feeling sooooooo bad for Coventry, amazing innings in vain. I really hope to see a lot more from him especially in the ICC World T20 next year :D

Well played Tamim, professional run chase by Bangladesh. I hope Zimbabwe play better than this and win the next match, it will be good to see then.

CC got 2 big records today. 1 BIG, 1...

Batting records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com

Batting records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | Cricinfo.com

why joint MOM? its should have been CC. he played more agressive cricket, he had more runs. some of these shots he played that i didnt even know one could play. Tamim should be happy enough that he won us the match. its bad enough for CC had to put his inn. in vain. now he has to share his price.

aw it was nice of Tamim to give CC the trophy.

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Totally Agree. That doesn't happen often :D

you need to put his name on your sig :p

btw i see you couldnt watch the game, you know you can probably look for links online.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call the second record "Big" it's not something someone would want after making 194 :p

Well Chanderpaul is an expert in making that second record, it happens to him so many times. :D

Users who are viewing this thread