Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Chanderpaul is an expert in making that second record, it happens to him so many times. :D

Haha, so true. Too bad Coventry broke Hayden's record, best ODI I've ever witnessed was that game.

Nice avatar btw :D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i love this ground 4 300+ in 5 days. 1 270+ and 1 250+

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Yeah it will make an excellent ground for Twenty20 matches, 200+ in T20s and 350+ in ODIs is easily gettable here if Yuvraj Singh or Chris Gayle comes out to bat.

khalek added 5 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Haha, so true. Too bad Coventry broke Hayden's record, best ODI I've ever witnessed was that game.

Nice avatar btw :D

That was the most frustrating ODI series ever for Australia. The 2010 series will be boring cause there's no Hayden, Macmillan, Mcgrath but still small grounds so we can except a high scoring series again :D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
one more thing. if you notice the highest batting score list, its mostly by the big guns vs small team. mostly Zim. Netherlands, Canada, Irland ...east Africa (wtf) UAE ZIM, ZIM ZIM, ZIm x 10. Namibia.

its the 1st time when both side were pretty equal. (well 2nd, Ind-Pak). 1st time some 1 from the bottom side.

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

This is 3rd Highest innings in a chase
MS Dhoni (India) 183*
HH Gibbs (SA) 175
Tamim Iqbal (Ban) 154

nikhil_99

International Coach
So BD seal another series here,back-to back series win will definately increase their moral(Win against WI was different as their key players were not playing, Zim is quite cometetive they really have good fielding,yes Zim is playing after a long time,but they have also managed few upsets)...
Chasing 300+target for any team is quite difficult

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Now that would have been surprising if Coventry got the 200, no one was even thinking in this ball park. Shows how bad the rest of his team mates were given they only just got over 300.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Brilliant innings from Coventry! Saw a bit of it, and was impressed by his hitting ability. Pity Zimbabwe lost after that effort, but great knock from Tamim, in reply, as well.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Bangladesh 173/4 (37.0 ov) they require another 37 runs with 6 wickets and 13.0 overs remaining,so it seems they will win another game here,so they will end series with another win,they are doing really well...Rahim is on 88*,hopefully hw will get his 1st 100 here...

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Stumped on 98, he was in the 90's for quite awhile.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i felt bad for him. poor guy. but i always wanted to see him open. good to see him do well. he played 1 down before. and they put him one down only when the pitch was doing abit. like todays 1. i guess thats why he opened today.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Zimbabwe will be touring Bangladesh again this October! Damn this just overkill but I guess its good for these 2 teams to play each other more first and then play the top sides.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
we are playing them b/c no body else was. so we are helping em out. and also no 1 was turing us around these time either, so...

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Well England might tour us so may be a tri-series is an option, only if England and Zimbabwe agree to play each other :D

Users who are viewing this thread