Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
he should give up bowling, and just work on his batting. I think he is doing just that, as I havent seen him bowl more then 3-4 overs in ODIs recently. Bowled a lot on the last innings though.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Got the hundred, then thought: Ill just throw away all the good work I've done now...

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
100 for Shakib, well played!

Mike23 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I guess he wasn't interested in the game anymore since he got what he wanted.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
That would have been 2 100s in a row for Shakib if it wasnt for that jackass. Couldnt stop him this time could ya? well games all over now.. well played. Top order should jump off of a bridge

irottev

School Cricketer
What a great role model of the game. McCullum congratulating Shakib on his hundred when he scored it after the first innings.

Good hundred, deserved it after his unluckyness in the first innings. For the way he played though at times equally as deserving to be out right away afterward. It was always going to happen eventually.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Why would he throw it away like that? There was still a minute chance of a draw or a miraculous victory.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
That would have been 2 100s in a row for Shakib if it wasnt for that jackass. Couldnt stop him this time could ya? well games all over now.. well played. Top order should jump off of a bridge

and to lead them off the bridge should be ashraful

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer

On this point which the poster can't actually read himself: He was 13 runs off it. Unless you can predict stuff then there's no guarantee he woulda got them.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
100 for Shakib, well played!

Mike23 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

I guess he wasn't interested in the game anymore since he got what he wanted.

That was a bad shot, but i wouldnt say he didnt care about rest. May be he gave up(?) But if he didnt care about rest, he would've got to his 100 way before lunch. He wasnt taking any singles even though he was just 2/3 away from his century, just to keep Shahdat away from the strike

But now that i think about he should've got his 100 before lunch and re-start from there. He would have been thinking about the game during lunch, rather than having to think about his hundy.

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Why would he throw it away like that? There was still a minute chance of a draw or a miraculous victory.

I wouldnt expect him to get all those 154 runs, but the way he got out made him look bad. If he got out to a good ball would be a different story

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

and to lead them off the bridge should be ashraful

nah, top order should shoot Ashraful before jumping off the bridge

lets get past 300 tails come on :clap

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
That was a bad shot, but i wouldnt say he didnt care about rest. May be he gave up(?) But if he didnt care about rest, he would got to his 100 way before lunch. He wasnt taking any singles even though he was 3 away from his century.

But now that i think about he should've got his 100 before lunch and re-start from there. He would have been thinking about the game during lunch, rather than having to think about his hundy.

I know it's a bit harsh to say that he wasn't interested but still why on earth would he play that rash shot??

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
LOL, thats how he played the whole time. rash shots, but he put them away though. This time he couldnt. If he had got going again..wish he did

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Rather unsurprisingly Shahadat has scored more runs than Ashraful in both innings.

Mike23 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Jetan Patel should be axed from the team, doesn't look at all threatening to me.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Mashrafe can bat batter than Shahdat, i wish he was here.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
once again 13!!

3rd time of this test match. 13 sucks! i have been thinking about this from the moment he got to 13. and finally gets out

Users who are viewing this thread