Hindi Music Thread

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
'Phirr Mohabbat Karane Chala Hai Tu' the best ever listened hindi song for me. In latest ones 'Tum Hi Ho' is nice to hear for me. I'm calling 'Tum Hi Ho' a latest song. Songs from 'Chennai Express' are good though. Mostly sung by 'Deepika' and 'Shahrukh'. Too much funny songs. Ha ha!

Last edited:

nomibucha

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have listen the song Sun Raha hai na tu by the Ashiqui 2 movie i really like it very much this is very nice song

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Another Rahman masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

Ignore the video. The song is Dil Duffer from 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
AR Rahman, you beauty!! Can't decipher the genius of this guy. Keeps giving monstrous music one after another. He just gave 'Highway', then a very enterprising and ravishing soundtrack "Kochadaiiyaan" (the Hindi version is out today):

Aabhi Jaa - Raunaq

Kismat - Raunaq

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Highway was amazing album. Loved "Patakha Guddi", the female version was a little better than AR Rahman version but the album was good.

The album for Queen was pretty mediocre with the except of "London Thumke". And the same goes for Main tere Hero.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Another one by K.K, my all-time favorite singer in Bollywood. Underrated, He never got limelight like Sonu Nigam or Shaan. I'd any day rate him over than them.

----------

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not even debatable for me. Sonu Nigam's the best. I'll surely listen to some KK songs though!
For me, the feel is very important in a song and that's what I get from K.K's songs. Same goes for Enrique Iglesias(another favorite of mine). Sonu Nigam is great too but for me K.K's the best.:)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Not even debatable for me. Sonu Nigam's the best. I'll surely listen to some KK songs though!

No argument there. My close second would have to be Sukhwinder Singh. Really like the songs he sings for some reason.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Shankar Mahadevan is my favorite Bollywood singer of all time. It would be a very tight fight between Shankar and Sukhwinder to take my first spot, but I give it to Shankar purely for the range that he has and for the fact that his singing endurance is high. He rocked this one episode of Indian Idol where he sang with a contestant, the "Breathless" song. That contestant (Sreeramachandra) sang it much slower. But Shankar came in, he gave the tempo to the instrument players, and increased the speed of the song atleast 5x and yet he was good at it that it was unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread