Hindi Music Thread

Currently in huge huge craze with this song (since watching the film last night). Downloaded the song and hearing it on countless repeat on my iPod playlist, all over!

The best part of this song (if you watch the video), is it is a song on a Hindu God, performed by a Muslim, and Christians and other religion people stand up and applaud/dance to the song. Great religion integration!! Very well done.... The video lifts this song to great heights, but I would rather have you guys watch it as part of the whole film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stage getting set for some Rahman magic. Raanjhnaa's first song trailer "Tum Tak". Beautiful song, sounding more like a qawaali and Javed Ali is a veteran of such songs (read 'Maula Maula' from Delhi 6). The song starts off slow, but it picks up pace and is highly energetic when the tabla comes in. ROCKER!!!

I have a feeling this film will do really well (not just because Dhanush, a South Indian actor is doing it) but I am getting a very positive vibe from all the trailers of this film that has released so far. Dhanush is a very good actor who has done quite a few critically acclaimed films in the South, but this should be a good starting transition for him in Bollywood (if he decides to pursue Bollywood side by side with South cinema, which he won't leave for sure)

Nobody heard "Raanjhanaa" yet? Amazing album yet again from the Master, AR Rahman! Every track is superb (possibly Nazar Laaye might be the weakest). "Piya Milenge" is pure magical stuff. "Tum Tak" and the title track are already big hits. Also love "Banarasiya". After the minor disappointment of Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Rahman is back with a vengeance.

Nobody heard "Raanjhanaa" yet? Amazing album yet again from the Master, AR Rahman! Every track is superb (possibly Nazar Laaye might be the weakest). "Piya Milenge" is pure magical stuff. "Tum Tak" and the title track are already big hits. Also love "Banarasiya". After the minor disappointment of Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Rahman is back with a vengeance.

agree loving it , but i liked this the most

agree loving it , but i liked this the most

Just put the YouTube code from the youtube link, within the YOUTUBE tags.

By the way, I like that song too a lot.... Beautiful song! The lyrics especially are brilliant. "Raanjhanaa Hua Main Tera, Kaun Tere Bin Mera....".:cheers:clap

Really impressed with the main songs from yeh Jawani hai Deewani. Like "Dilli wali Girlfriends" and "Balam Pitchkar" and "Badtameez Dil"

Really impressed with the main songs from yeh Jawani hai Deewani. Like "Dilli wali Girlfriends" and "Balam Pitchkar" and "Badtameez Dil"

I liked Badtameez Dil

----------

Anyone heard this nice lyrics well sung by atif & shreya

Pritam songs are good to watch only with the film (that too, not consistently; rare cases). As standalone, can't stand them. YJHD songs are good with the film, but I am sure I won't want to hear them anywhere else.

This is the only good song from Lootera

Users who are viewing this thread