Expert Cop Mafia - Mafia (ContrarianUmp) wins!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried my best to explain it to you. Will try once more and hope you understand:
Your result : Town
Asprin's result : Mafia
Asprin is a paranoid cop. His result will always be Mafia. So there are two possibilities:
1. He got result as Mafia which I'm not. As he always gets Mafia even if the player is town. A direct answer.
2. He got result as Mafia which I'm not. If you assume his result is true then I should've been in deep trouble. But thank God you too investigated me, you got the results as Town.
While comparing your result with asprin's result, it shows that 2nd possibility is not true because both the results are completely opposite. and the result of paranoid does not makes sense when another cop has got different result for the same player.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hang on a second. Let's consider this scenario:

Me: paranoid cop
Zwarrior: insane cop

My result: mafia
Zwarrior's result: town

In this case, you're mafia Evil. I take back my previous conclusion of you being innocent.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I will give you guys about 18 hours from now for the day to end. If there is consensus before that, it will be great.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
If you assume his result is true then I should've been in deep trouble. But thank God you too investigated me, you got the results as Town.
I am sorry man. I can't understand you.. If I get my result as town, then how can we believe this ? We don't know what type of cop I am ?

Hang on a second. Let's consider this scenario:

Me: paranoid cop
Zwarrior: insane cop

My result: mafia
Zwarrior's result: town

In this case, you're mafia Evil. I take back my previous conclusion of you being innocent.
Why did you consider me as insane cop ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Okay then, you guys think that I'm the mafia? Cool. There is something called as trust (genuine). You need to trust someone who is trying to convince with different instances and possibilities. Till now, I haven't panicked, or lynched somebody with silly reasons or was supportive towards anyone. Just ask some senior players about how the mafia reacts when he gets lynched by someone. He tries to lynch the person who has lynched him to avoid any hammer. I haven't done anything like that till now. I was treated nicely until I was lynching ContUmp. But when I lynched zwarrior he started applying all kinds of stupid logics on me and all others believed him.

I don't want to win this game. But want to see the town win. So lynch me and kill me and you'll know about my role. Three will be remaining along with the actual Mafia and one will be killed at night. So two members with one mafia. It takes no time to lynch another townie and kill the last townie at night.

Not intended to hurt anyone but someone is saying something genuine for hours without disappearing or just remaining silent. I've been killed in the same way last time around and all the others who survived were guilty for the same. Go for it and hammer me so that you guys can know that you were wrong all these many hours.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Okay then, you guys think that I'm the mafia? Cool. There is something called as trust (genuine). You need to trust someone who is trying to convince with different instances and possibilities. Till now, I haven't panicked, or lynched somebody with silly reasons or was supportive towards anyone. Just ask some senior players about how the mafia reacts when he gets lynched by someone. He tries to lynch the person who has lynched him to avoid any hammer. I haven't done anything like that till now. I was treated nicely until I was lynching ContUmp. But when I lynched zwarrior he started applying all kinds of stupid logics on me and all others believed him.

I don't want to win this game. But want to see the town win. So lynch me and kill me and you'll know about my role. Three will be remaining along with the actual Mafia and one will be killed at night. So two members with one mafia. It takes no time to lynch another townie and kill the last townie at night.

Not intended to hurt anyone but someone is saying something genuine for hours without disappearing or just remaining silent. I've been killed in the same way last time around and all the others who survived felt guilty for the same. Go for it and hammer me so that you guys can know that you were wrong all these many hours.
If you think they are stupid logics I can't help it. I have given perfect explanation for that. Also, my lynch isn't on anyone right now.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Why did you consider me as insane cop ?

It was a hypothetical assumption and I see no reason why you can't be one.
I don't want to win this game. But want to see the town win. So lynch me and kill me and you'll know about my role
If I'm not wrong, the sanity of a cop is not revealed on death.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If I'm not wrong, the sanity of a cop is not revealed on death.
But atleast it will be revealed that, xyz - He was a cop.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I think I am going with NO Lynch.

I have my doubts. Strong doubts on certain people. But don't want to risk it. I will wait till Gaurav closes. If anything suspicious occurs or if I get anything solid from previous conversations before deadline, then I will vote for someone.

For all townies-

Mafia is afraid of me and I am 90% sure he will lynch me in the night. So, I request townies to analyze the situation properly in the next day. Asprin has not been helpful at all. He is the only guy all townies can trust and he is playing safe for weird reasons. He was so good in last game, but dunno what's happening to him for this game. On the next day, everyone discuss and set a fixed time and tell everyone to post the investigation results at same time. This will make sure we don't give the mafia too much time to think and analyze and post his result which will favour him. Understood what I am saying ? This is important. We don't want to give mafia too much time to think and post his results after seeing all our cops' investigation result. So, make sure all of you post the investigation result at a pre-decided fixed time.

Another thing is, if there is no kill on day 1, that means 4 people will remain on day 2. So, if you make bad decision and lynch wrong person, it's game over for us. So, be careful. If you are not sure, don't kill anyone and extend it to day 3. Then day 3 will be the deciding day.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think I am going with NO Lynch.

I have my doubts. Strong doubts on certain people. But don't want to risk it. I will wait till Gaurav closes. If anything suspicious occurs or if I get anything solid from previous conversations before deadline, then I will vote for someone.

For all townies-

Mafia is afraid of me and I am 90% sure he will lynch me in the night. So, I request townies to analyze the situation properly in the next day. Asprin has not been helpful at all. He is the only guy all townies can trust and he is playing safe for weird reasons. He was so good in last game, but dunno what's happening to him for this game. On the next day, everyone discuss and set a fixed time and tell everyone to post the investigation results at same time. This will make sure we don't give the mafia too much time to think and analyze and post his result which will favour him. Understood what I am saying ? This is important. We don't want to give mafia too much time to think and post his results after seeing all our cops' investigation result. So, make sure all of you post the investigation result at a pre-decided fixed time.

Another thing is, if there is no kill on day 1, that means 4 people will remain on day 2. So, if you make bad decision and lynch wrong person, it's game over for us. So, be careful. If you are not sure, don't kill anyone and extend it to day 3. Then day 3 will be the deciding day.
Why I'm feeling as if this is farewell Sort-of post? See, I'm under the suspicion and all the other analytic reports are against me. So it is obvious that the mafia will kill you at night and all will hammer me to death next day as I had an argument with you.

So two townies are gone. There remains 3 with mafia STILL ALIVE. Then it takes no time to kill someone on night 2. That is game over for us. As only one townie will be left and by default Mafia win. So let me tell you that if you are killed then be assured that I will be dead the next day. We need to act quickly and lynch the right person before ending day1.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Posting the investigation result at the same time is not practical. There is bound to be a delay by someone.

I'm not playing it safe. I just refuse to lynch someone when there is so much doubt among ourselves. The setup is such that a lynch on day 1 will always be a guesswork. And that is what I'm trying to avoid.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Posting the investigation result at the same time is not practical. There is bound to be a delay by someone.

I'm not playing it safe. I just refuse to lynch someone when there is so much doubt among ourselves. The setup is such that a lynch on day 1 will always be a guesswork. And that is what I'm trying to avoid.
I am not telling you to lynch someone. Atleast post views on what do you think about others and whom are you suspicious about.

And delay of 1-2 minutes is fine. Main point is mafia should not get enough time to analyze his situation and post accordingly. So, all cops need to post at pre- fixed time. Just tell everyone to post after 3 hours or something like that and everyone can post at that time.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Why I'm feeling as if this is farewell Sort-of post? See, I'm under the suspicion and all the other analytic reports are against me. So it is obvious that the mafia will kill you at night and all will hammer me to death next day as I had an argument with you.

So two townies are gone. There remains 3 with mafia STILL ALIVE. Then it takes no time to kill someone on night 2. That is game over for us. As only one townie will be left and by default Mafia win. So let me tell you that if you are killed then be assured that I will be dead the next day. We need to act quickly and lynch the right person before ending day1.
At that point, we will have 3 days of investigation results. It will be more than enough to get the right lynch at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread