Expert Cop Mafia - Mafia (ContrarianUmp) wins!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@RUDOLPH - Let's face it, you and I suspect each other, and we are in the unique situation of basically throwing the other in the deep end if one of us goes in the eyes of well, everyone.

With the votes as they are, we can either lynch Evil or go No Lynch as a hammer. If we lynch evil, we both stand a chance of living tomorrow, given zwarrior has indicated he's gone (and talking as the guy that was night 0, I get his concern lol)

I'm in if your in.
Lynch - Evil

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lynch : PresidentEvil
If that's true, wouldn't that mean that I'm not a paranoid cop since I got Evil as mafia? And if I'm sane, then all your theoretical analysis will be moot.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
zwarrior has done some great work putting efforts on posting against someone which doesn't make any sense as all theory base is within me. If I'm called with some other role then be assured that you are under deep trouble as the analysis makes no sense when base isn't right. I did make some posts that created lots of confusions but yeah, all are under radar but not Z as no one looked over him. If that was done, then I bet a million vCash we would've got the clear picture about the setup.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Please assist guys : what's the current standings in terms of players lynch count. Sorry I am on mobile at the moment and is extremely busy right now ...

Sane - Always gets correct results.
Insane - Always gets opposite results.
Naive - Always gets Town results.
Paranoid - Always gets Mafia results.

I'm either the Sane, insane or naive cop then.
1) 2/3 results gives me the incorrect result. Taking this in consideration with the result I received in PM from User upon investigating Umpire (Town)
2) Umpire confessing that one of us (between him and me ) is mafia
3) His alliance offer to Lynch Evil out of share desperation.
Sorry @ContrarianUmp, no deal on your alliance offer. The ^ is my reason for keeping my Lynch unchanged.

Current status :

Umpire (1) - Rudi
Rudi (0) -
zwarrior (1) - PresidentEvil
PresidentEvil (1) - Umpire
No Lynch/undecided (2) - asprin, zwarrior

I guess one of us will have to be killed before the game starts getting seriously again.

I'm either the Sane, insane or naive cop then.
1) 2/3 results gives me the incorrect result. Taking this in consideration with the result I received in PM from User upon investigating Umpire (Town)
2) Umpire confessing that one of us (between him and me ) is mafia
3) His alliance offer to Lynch Evil out of share desperation.
Sorry @ContrarianUmp, no deal on your alliance offer. The ^ is my reason for keeping my Lynch unchanged.

@PresidentEvil and @zwarrior please pause a little between the two of you and read this ^ @asprin, playing it safe isn't helping us Cops.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just putting it here so that there is no confusion:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
All of you who lynched me so far. See this^ asprin's investigation result shows that I'm Mafia. So, he is the the paranoid/insane cop who always gets result as mafia Or opposite result. So that clearly states that I'm town aligned. So zwarrior is lying...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
This is going to be a big message. So please read properly.

Ump has 2 lynches while no lynch is also 2. We need zwarrior to decide...[DOUBLEPOST=1493122227][/DOUBLEPOST]Ump (2) - Sod, Rudi
Rudi (1) - Ump
NL (1) - asprin

To people who are telling me that I am mafia. See this. It was under my decision. If I wanted kill, I could have voted for him and he would have died. Why didn't I do this ? Because I want mafia to be killed. I was in confusion that time. So I didnt lynch anyone
This should clear your doubts. I posted it few hours ago:

Basic Role: Cop
Actual Role: Type of cop

I had missed that post which you posted. Now I saw that post

Asprin or zwarrior or User2010
What ? What do you mean by this post ?

You are all over the place @zwarrior , please make up your mind.
What do you mean by 'you are all over the place ? ' I need explanation for this.
Is it because I post so many messages ? That's because those are my explanations.
Or is it because I voted for sodium ? I had previously zeroed down to umpire and sodium. See my FOS. Now I chose sodium to lynch. What's wrong with that ? When I get a clear view, I will vote for that person.
The main problem is that no one investigated him last night.

And if someone investigated me last night, the result would be townie or mafia. If I had got townie, doesn't mean I am townie. If I had got mafia, doesn't mean I am mafia. It's because this investigation is not direct result. We have to analyze it. TBH, it wouldn't have mattered if anyone had investigated me or not.

If that's true, wouldn't that mean that I'm not a paranoid cop since I got Evil as mafia? And if I'm sane, then all your theoretical analysis will be moot.
Dude. Your investigations revealed 'mafia'. This doesnt mean that person is mafia. It means that you investigated someone and result is mafia. Only your result had mafia. No one else had. That means you are paranoid cop. Why is this difficult to understand ?

For heavens sake everyone read the setup properly and understand difference between each cop's roles investigation.

zwarrior has done some great work putting efforts on posting against someone which doesn't make any sense as all theory base is within me. If I'm called with some other role then be assured that you are under deep trouble as the analysis makes no sense when base isn't right. I did make some posts that created lots of confusions but yeah, all are under radar but not Z as no one looked over him. If that was done, then I bet a million vCash we would've got the clear picture about the setup.

It doesn't make sense ? I have quoted my reason as to why I lynched you. Please go through that again. I could not have explained it better than that. We already have clear picture on setup. You and rudolph and sort of asprin are not able to see it.

Yoou only said now that ' I did make some posts that created lots of confusions' . Yes Mr. That's why because of that post, I lynched you. When you accepted that your posts made some confusion, why can't you see why I lynched you?

I am not under radar ? You and rudolph are grinding me. So, you are saying I am not under radar ? Are you serious ?

All of you who lynched me so far. See this^ asprin's investigation result shows that I'm Mafia. So is the the paranoid cop who always gets result as mafia. So that clearly stats that I'm town aligned. So zwarrior is lying...

Are you freaking serious ?

I NEVER said I lynched you after seeing asprin's results. Holy cow. FFS understand the paranoid cop meaning. Whomever paranoid cop investigates, that paranoid cop will always get result as mafia. This means that if paranoid cop investigates townie or if paranoid cop investigates mafia, the result is ALWAYS mafia.

Now, tell me. how does it clearly state that you are town aligned ? Also tell me, how does it mean I am lying ?

I responded to all. I expect everyone to respond back to my questions.

And Unlynch:PresdentEvil because I am not sure. I need some time to think and analyze.

And asprin is paranoid cop. Why is it difficult to see for you people ? Paranoid cop always gets result as mafia. Now who else got result as mafia ? That's right. NO ONE. Only asprin's investigation got result as mafia.

Why is it hard to understand for some of you guys ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I NEVER said I lynched you after seeing asprin's results. Holy cow. FFS understand the paranoid cop meaning. Whomever paranoid cop investigates, that paranoid cop will always get result as mafia. This means that if paranoid cop investigates townie or if paranoid cop investigates mafia, the result is ALWAYS mafia.
I NEVER said you lynched me because of asprin's investigation. I was justifying myself to your lynching reason.
Now, tell me. how does it clearly state that you are town aligned ? Also tell me, how does it mean I am lying ?
Your result - I'm town
Asprin's result - I'm Mafia.
If I was the mafia and asprin got the right result being a paranoid cop then you should've got the result as mafia. I know I'm town so your result is right so is asprin's result.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Just on what Rudi has said..
Yes your one of those, or the mafia :)

On the 'admission'. Practically thats the way it is mate. If one of us gets lynched or killed, the other one of us is in the chopping block.

The big proviso with that is if something happens tomorrow to either unravel aspirin as paranoid, it's a niggle I have in the back of mind but I doubt it, although with other posts etc it's a bit more possible than before, but still...

On 3) It's 1230am here and I need it to go into night to get some sleep. I addressed this earlier, but my point stands. Everything has been hashed out I think enough that everyone is on the same page on everything. As (I think you?) was said, it's circumstantial and guesswork being day 1. We all know that tomorrow the game is going to be done, or bloody close to it...

That and I'm in that unique circumstance with the inter-forum thing. Those games get released on Wed (which I'm in now), if I'm in an early game, which I've advocated for, I'll have to be modkilled or replaced here, ideally I'd like to see this through.

So yeah, I don't deny I'm pushing for a result, but I always do that anyway, don't you remember I voted for you and pushed you towards self lynch when I knew you were town?

I'm going to leave my vote for the time being. I'll be up for about another hour but then out for 10 hours or so...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It's starting to make little sense now. I think I have enough reasons to believe that Evil is not mafia. That leaves us with 3 suspects.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
K guys, been a fun evening but I'm out till I wake up.

@User2010 - I'll leave my vote as it is by default. I am happy for my vote to change to whatever if it means that it acts as a hammer. I'm not sure if your happy with that, if not I'll leave as is. (Have seen games where it's done, but I'll leave final decision to you)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I NEVER said you lynched me because of asprin's investigation. I was justifying myself to your lynching reason.

Your result - I'm town
Asprin's result - I'm Mafia.
If I was the mafia and asprin got the right result being a paranoid cop then you should've got the result as mafia. I know I'm town so your result is right so is asprin's result.
Why should I have got the result as mafia ? How do you know my result is right ?
Even if asprin's result is true or even if it false we wont know as asprin's result will always show mafia at all the time.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Why should I have got the result as mafia ? How do you know my result is right ?
Even if asprin's result is true or even if it false we wont know as asprin's result will always show mafia at all the time.
That is what I'm saying. It is obviously the default result for the paranoid cop. So your result clears it altogether when you got me as Town.

Users who are viewing this thread