DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Well logically if BA keeps working on the fixes of this game when are they going to move on to start making the next iteration
So I think this is it for this game
Done and dusted guys

thivakar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm glad I didn't purchase this game, it was very tempting but at the end of the day for close to $90 this game wasn't worth it at all. Besides WTF was wrong with the owner of this company ?

D

Dutch

I tend to disagree....but this discussion is of course always going to be very subjective very personal. I have great games and enjoyment from the game. However I have the money to buy games and don't really mind if something turns out to be a dud. For example I am keen on space sims and have a load: none of them are IT so I lay this and then that depending on the mood. I have loads of flightsim add-ons that I hardly use nowadays...at the time they gave some enjoyment or were not what i wanted after a while. Anyway a little vid-plug for the great talents making this game great: some people have made such beautiful kits and stadiums and bats and logos and advertising boards and all the other stuff not to mention Franco's hack that on PC at least gives a very very realistic game.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Having played DBC14 for years, I was nothing more than a batsman who would pre-meditate each shot based on field setting and just ride my luck.

But the option of watching where the ball is coming in DBC17 has allowed me to experience this game like no other cricket game.

Now, my bread and butter shot used to be glance to square leg because well, in DBC14, I couldn't hit to mid-wicket or to fine leg. And off-side or front of wicket was just too risky in longer matches.

Not any more. With DBC17, the first shots i learnt was driving the ball straight down the ground and then (extra) cover driving and finally the cut shot.

The reason I'm writing this post is the sheer joy I get by delaying my cut shot by just that little bit to beat the point and gully for boundary. That to me is the shot of the game.

Kudos @BigAntStudios , kudos!

zayno

Club Captain
I played a t20 last night on xbox one and i was south africa and AI was england.It was the first time there was a rain delay.that was cool. I was on 79/6 at the 11th over when play was stopped. when play resumed - england had a reversed DL target of 48 to win from 7 overs.

The absolutely hammered my bowling and they got the DL target in just 4 overs without losing a wicket.

Although I lost badly - i love the challenging AI post patch 4. Competition from AI is much stiffer now. that is cool.Thanks BA

A

A.R123 Max

Umm guys I bought the game from the PSN store. How can I update it? It does have the issues that the field changes dont stick and many others which were regarded as fixed in the first post of the thread.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Ive got the latest patch, the field stick issues is hit and miss, some matches it sticks great, others its a nightmare...

mani761

Club Captain
after patch did color of bowling marker change in ps4 also like yorker in light green ?'please can anybody tell

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Umm guys I bought the game from the PSN store. How can I update it? It does have the issues that the field changes dont stick and many others which were regarded as fixed in the first post of the thread.

If you purchased the game from psn store it should be the latest version. And lots of issues such as fields not sticking or stats, which were claimed to have been fixed by the patch, still persist and the patch notes don't reflect the current state of the game.

after patch did color of bowling marker change in ps4 also like yorker in light green ?'please can anybody tell

Bowling marker colors were tweaked a bit. E.g., the fuller length is now Orange instead of yellow. But the yorker length is still darkish blue though it's a tad brighter than what it used to be prior to the patch.

mani761

Club Captain
If you purchased the game from psn store it should be the latest version. And lots of issues such as fields not sticking or stats, which were claimed to have been fixed by the patch, still persist and the patch notes don't reflect the current state of the game.

Bowling marker colors were tweaked a bit. E.g., the fuller length is now Orange instead of yellow. But the yorker length is still darkish blue though it's a tad brighter than what it used to be prior to the patch.
but in pc its different color

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Will we get a new patch as there are too many bugs still there?
No, the development for this game has ceased and its time to move on! I agree many bugs are still present and Big Ant supported it with 4 patches. Its 1 year past the game has released, a new game is now in the market its really foolish to expect a patch for this game now.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yeah, still a $100 that I can’t play a test series on without it corrupting the save and crashing my Xbox. And before anyone says ‘well you could go buy the new one’ , well yes I could, but my missus will shoot me if I spend another hunji on a cricket game from Big Ant. How foolish that we should expect a game to work as advertised. Damn I feel like a fool.

No, the development for this game has ceased and its time to move on! I agree many bugs are still present and Big Ant supported it with 4 patches. Its 1 year past the game has released, a new game is now in the market its really foolish to expect a patch for this game now.

Users who are viewing this thread