Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.09), Xbox One (1.0.0.10) and Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles04

Club Cricketer
Also can something be done about the way fielders throw. Especially the ones where instead of having a shot at the stumps,especially when ai batsman is trying to sneak a run but then abort , you need a quick throw at the stumps but all you get is a super slo mo floating lob to either the keeper or bowler

Mondy

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The game is now close to perfect. But there are still a couple of annoying issues. For example, that annoying bug that's been there since... I think DBC14... where instead of going over the wicket to around the wicket, when you push right on the D-pad the field changes instead. It often happens at the beginning of a second spell. Also, custom fields still don't always stick. They stick better than they did in the past, but they will still change to an AI default at random times. It's bloody frustrating.

As many have mentioned, the AI fields during Test and first-class games are spot on... not so much for One Day and T20.

And I'd love a level (for batting) between Medium and Hard. I find in Medium my timing ranges from Good to Ideal. In Hard it's 90% of the time Early, with the odd OK. I'd love something between those two, where there a greater spread of OK and Good depending on the quality of the bowler etc.

Actually, it would be great to get some transparency around the timing window which does feel a tad random at times. If my career batsman has high attributes in footwork and control, does that improve the timing window in Medium, Hard and Hardest? Or are these things not connected? In other words, is the reason I struggle in Hard because my career player's attributes are all ranked in the low 50s?

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Do we need to restart careers after this patch, like after the last one? Been away from the PS4 for a few days and would like to know what I am getting into :)

ndschan

Club Captain
I donno i find it way too underpowered. The thing is that in tests it doesnt matter as much but in t20s where there is run rate pressure it feels underpowered. I donno if i am making sense. I did post some videos in this thread highlighting this issue. Even on all perfect timing, the ball barely travels.
Just posting another video
Yeah you are right, I only play tests, so it doesn't make much of a difference. I am glad that you can play leg glance now to a spinner with forward short leg not acrobatically leaping to take a catch

sashu_91

County Cricketer
the game is so good that there should be option to freeze or save this build somewhere, so future patch may not risk ruining it

Leg glance going to long on and wicket keeper direct hits are only bugs I face
Yes gonna stop Auto update patch on Ps4..
Who knows.

gamu

Club Captain
@MattW

1. Please give proper shadow texture during overcast/cloudy/rainy/shower weather. Sun light should be very dull during these weather conditions. But there is always bright sun light in the ground in these weather conditions.

2. Fix the DLS method. In rainy weather game always starts with reducing 20% of the overs and in shower game starts with reducing 10% of the over. Please implement it properly.

D

Dutch

@MattW

1. Please give proper shadow texture during overcast/cloudy/rainy/shower weather. Sun light should be very dull during these weather conditions. But there is always bright sun light in the ground in these weather conditions.

2. Fix the DLS method. In rainy weather game always starts with reducing 20% of the overs and in shower game starts with reducing 10% of the over. Please implement it properly.
How many times in how many threads do you need to state this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread