gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sixes are easier than last patch
You should practice.
He can't practice because he wanted to play a match directly and hit sixes and boundaries as much as possible. Even it doesn't matter whether have a technique and footwork or not. People constantly asking for Arcade cricket rather than Realistic game. They have no patience to stay at the crease for sometime. More than 90% of players here are happy with this build right now. It's very realistic and we don't need Arcade cricket. Hope BAS consider majority opinion and not to spoil the game by making it Arcadey.

Ali.Naveed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Common guys stop bitching about edges, post a single edge with 3 greens, you guys gonna ruin the perfect balance.
as i replying in other threads also , if anyone feel that he has a formula to survive from edges with classic controller on veteran or in legend (online) come and face my bowling , 1 or 2 mistakes i can also avoid but 5-6 in each and every match is unbearable , dont think about offline , AI is still not able to compete human mind , keep enable all markers even (which as per me for beginners and childish thing , and if with these markers still any body cannot make all things green , then definitely something is wrong

charles04

Club Cricketer
He can't practice because he wanted to play a match directly and hit sixes and boundaries as much as possible. Even it doesn't matter whether have a technique and footwork or not. People constantly asking for Arcade cricket rather than Realistic game. They have no patience to stay at the crease for sometime. More than 90% of players here are happy with this build right now. It's very realistic and we don't need Arcade cricket. Hope BAS consider majority opinion and not to spoil the game by making it Arcadey.
Where did i say i only wanted to hit only boundaries you know nothing about how i play or can or cannot play so keep your assumptions to your self next time.everyones entitled to voice their opinions and it doesnt necessarily has to be the same as yours. If you like it so much i suggest you spend more time playing it then and stop wasting your time posting here

Ali.Naveed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Where did i say i only wanted to hit only boundaries you know nothing about how i play or can or cannot play so keep your assumptions to your self next time.everyones entitled to voice their opinions and it doesnt necessarily has to be the same as yours. If you like it so much i suggest you spend more time playing it then and stop wasting your time posting here
i dont want to say much but want to give you time for more and more practice , take 1 month with this patch for practice , and show me if you can avoid edge , no arguments, i want to see from the middle of the bat how edges can go

charles04

Club Cricketer
i dont want to say much but want to give you time for more and more practice , take 1 month with this patch for practice , and show me if you can avoid edge , no arguments, i want to see from the middle of the bat how edges can go

Im trying . Believe me. As much as i feel like screaming sometimes ,i am trying.

But it gets a but frustrating sometimes when you start to get used to something and then it gets changed and then have to start again

Anyway i will keep trying.

D

Deleted member 46200

Ok when players walk out to bat do their stats appear
Al
Im trying . Believe me. As much as i feel like screaming sometimes ,i am trying.

But it gets a but frustrating sometimes when you start to get used to something and then it gets changed and then have to start again

Anyway i will keep trying.
I assume you have dropped down a level... ?

estmsm

Club Captain
The batting has become almost realistic now, even on normal mode. Well done. Awesome.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Am loving batting in this new patch, it requires patience, some grinding, some luck and technique to survive, once in you need to make full use of the bad balls and score runs also there is misfields, drop catches. Overall Good work by @BigAntStudios
But one thing I really feel that needs improvement is Career Mode (am not an online gamer, so forgive me). The way it is programmed is even if you score a century or a duck, claim 5 for or 10 for and nothing you get same experience SP. makes no sense. It got to be linked to performance and in turn make players stay long in the middle. Much like DBC14.

@WealeyH @blockerdave and other old beta testers, how do you rate batting in this patch compared to the one in prerelease?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Am loving batting in this new patch, it requires patience, some grinding, some luck and technique to survive, once in you need to make full use of the bad balls and score runs also there is misfields, drop catches. Overall Good work by @BigAntStudios
But one thing I really feel that needs improvement is Career Mode (am not an online gamer, so forgive me). The way it is programmed is even if you score a century or a duck, claim 5 for or 10 for and nothing you get same experience SP. makes no sense. It got to be linked to performance and in turn make players stay long in the middle. Much like DBC14.

@WealeyH @blockerdave and other old beta testers, how do you rate batting in this patch compared to the one in prerelease?

Love it!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I'm enjoying batting in this patch. You really need to grind to be able to survive at the crease and more importantly, get runs for the team. This is really what I wanted from this patch. Being able to get those precious runs with effort required.

Was chasing 116 in an ODI match as South Africa vs England, when I was suddenly 72/4 due to a short ball barrage from Wood and Plunkett. I was forced to play conservatively and was given the opportunity to put the bad balls away. Thus, I really enjoyed this experience while winning by five wickets with a run rate of about 4.80 which is a rarity foe me in limited overs cricket where I consistently score at just under 6.00 rpo and mainly around 6.00 rpo. It's important to be patient.

Bowling, on the other hand has become easier. I swear, the yorker delivery is OP. I bowled seven batsmen with that delivery, when before I would have close to no success with before the patch. The AI is less aggressive which is a bit disappointing but something I don't particularly mind. Other dismissals included a beaut from Rabada which swung in late and struck him front, and Eoin Morgan nicking to gully.

Overall I'm liking this match and looking forward to playing more games.

Staresblank

Club Captain
Batting is a joy - I feel rewarded for good shots and punished for bad shots, what more do you want?

How are people finding AI scores in ODI? I've only bowled 3 full innings, but the scores have been 255/3, 228/8 and 197/8. Great to see them batting through 50 (never happened in previous patches and DBC17). It feels a bit too much like ODIs in the 1990s rather than 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread