Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0489
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: All IPL teams
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Lineup not sticking
Bug description (detail): Downloaded IPL teams from Llewelynf and started new competition and the Lineup's are not sticking. However it shows correctly in casual mode. I downloaded the teams after deleting all my save files but it's still the same.

@MattW Thanks for fixing this issue.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batting is a joy - I feel rewarded for good shots and punished for bad shots, what more do you want?

How are people finding AI scores in ODI? I've only bowled 3 full innings, but the scores have been 255/3, 228/8 and 197/8. Great to see them batting through 50 (never happened in previous patches and DBC17). It feels a bit too much like ODIs in the 1990s rather than 2018
This is what I am saying even at legend AI not bats , this is the area for improvements in odi/t20

D

Deleted member 185125

Batsman not crossing over while catch is being taken is fixed in this new patch.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hi Everyone,

Patch notes for this update are as follows:

Tuned Stamina/Confidence
Thanks for playing!

Now does the stamina impact batsman running between wickets? Tired batsman run slower than normal batsman ?

Adding to this, want to know does different batsman have different running speed?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
How are people getting wickets vs good teams when batting conditions are good?

I’ve dropped down to veteran medium medium, and AI are 332-2 off 93 overs!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Its a struggle. I hope for a mistake or a runout. It seems that when the batsman are more set a break in partnership brings England kind of collapse. Also what I do is bowl to the weakness, will get clobbered for runs but a wicket will come.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Its a struggle. I hope for a mistake or a runout. It seems that when the batsman are more set a break in partnership brings England kind of collapse. Also what I do is bowl to the weakness, will get clobbered for runs but a wicket will come.

I think the secret is remember England got their ass kicked viciously throughout the 90s so don’t be surprised when you re-enact it and get the same result.

Very impressed with how the AI plays in terms of test match batting. Very little aerial - good work @WealeyH

sonimrajk

County Cricketer

I m playing on hard bowling and my AI current score is 358-0 in 87 overs on a good batting pitch... Not sure how to get them out now :(
I will reduce to medium bowling and see if it can help me to get wickets.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@Dutch will testify we never shut up about it

If you can love bowling for 150 overs and only taking 6 wickets while the opposition rack up 473 (and still going) then I’m loving the game I’m playing so far.

Most especially love after shelling an easy chance to get Steve Waugh out, a few overs later he’s given out Lbw despite a huge inside edge. No DRS in 1990 Stevie boy - back in the shed!

Staresblank

Club Captain
Anyone else noticed ODI chases in AI simulated matches and career mode are completed unrealistic? Every team batting second wins by scoring at like 8/9/10 runs an over.

I had one career match where my team scored 343 and the AI knocked it off in 38 overs, with their opener scoring 211 off 110 balls. I simmed the remaining games and every team batting second won in the same style.

It's the same in my international league - WI bowled for 174 off 47 and the Netherlands knocked it off in 15.4!

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Why is the Pro Cam filled with bugs? Now this adds to the list of previously mentioned bugs like,

1. Bat transparent(invisible) during replays when playing with transparent batsman option 'on' in pro cam

2. Of course the pro cam panning away from bowler which has been there since release

3. Now this, while batting with pro cam as you could see from the below video. The first one was with 'batting far' cam and you can clearly see that the batsman is playing in 'style 5'(smith). But the very next ball when I switch to pro cam he bats like a default style

or from what I could see 'style 4', I've tried this with several batsmen and all were batting like a robot with pro cam.

I just wanted to know whether this was intentional so as to keep the cam steady while batting(that sounds dumb but that's all I can think of to justify) or this can be fixed.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Anyone else noticed ODI chases in AI simulated matches and career mode are completed unrealistic? Every team batting second wins by scoring at like 8/9/10 runs an over.

I had one career match where my team scored 343 and the AI knocked it off in 38 overs, with their opener scoring 211 off 110 balls. I simmed the remaining games and every team batting second won in the same style.

It's the same in my international league - WI bowled for 174 off 47 and the Netherlands knocked it off in 15.4!

I've mentioned a bunch of times that simulation could do with being looked at, going all the way back to DBC17, and nothing has ever happened.

You could say that core gameplay is more important but having played mostly career mode lately the more I'm feeling like the crazy simulation has a negative effect on the core gameplay. I often find because my teammates are getting carted around the park it means basically nothing happens in the overs where I bowl. In tests they leave/block/tap everything to fielders and I end up giving up 10 runs in 12 overs or something, even if there is a batsman who is 80 off 75 at the crease. In ODI/T20s my economy is also really low, much lower than I'd get bowling the same in a full match with no simulation. It's not even like my guy has crazy stats because he's an all-rounder.

The fact that batsman confidence doesn't appear to increase during simulation could also not be helping.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
One negative I'd comment on - there's a field where there's more or less a ring (point, cover, mid-off, mid-on, square-leg) but still has 3 slips or 2 slips and a gully and so comes under attacking/aggressive, but it's quite defensive.

it's actually a great pressure building field for tests cuz it is hard to score off, but it's a little boring to play against and the AI going to it when you're 30/2 chasing 551 is a little off.

Would be good if that was only included in balanced fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread