1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The best cricket games of all time
1. Ashes cricket
2. DBC 17
3. DBC 14
4. Ashes cricket 09 ( Code masters)
5. Ea cricket 07
6. Brian lara cricket 07
All these titles i own and played .But now i am playing Ashes cricket. It's best cricket title as of now available.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1. Ashes cricket
2. DBC 17
3. DBC 14
5. Ea cricket 07
6. Brian lara cricket 07
All these titles i own and played .But now i am playing Ashes cricket. It's best cricket title as of now available.

Yes but what if you had to grade the games based on ‘for their time’ - would it be any different?

john marston

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi guys. I m new to planet cricket. Just love this cricketing community. Platform- Xbox one. Mode - career mode. The problem I am facing is that scores are more than 350 plus in almost every match and that score is chased under 40 overs almost every time in ODIs and The chasing team bats at almost 15 runs per over. Is that a bug ? And how to change dynamic line ups in career mode? Thanks guys in advance.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys. I m new to planet cricket. Just love this cricketing community. Platform- Xbox one. Mode - career mode. The problem I am facing is that scores are more than 350 plus in almost every match and that score is chased under 40 overs almost every time in ODIs and The chasing team bats at almost 15 runs per over. Is that a bug ? And how to change dynamic line ups in career mode? Thanks guys in advance.
Ofcourse a bug this cannot happen every match in real life

SlogSweep_Tez

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
1. Ashes cricket
2. DBC 17
3. DBC 14
5. Ea cricket 07
6. Brian lara cricket 07

I Agree with your list of games kiran varma but i'd slip International Cricket 2010 in at 4 or 5 .......was a great game on PS3 and once u had custom (Roster/Teams) supplied by people on this forum back in the day.

wink ;) zim

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I Agree with your list of games kiran varma but i'd slip International Cricket 2010 in at 4 or 5 .......was a great game on PS3 and once u had custom (Roster/Teams) supplied by people on this forum back in the day.

wink ;) zim

It certainly helped updating the rosters but for me altering the default fields was game changer. Human batting enjoyment increased 10 fold

San-Surya

School Cricketer
photo.php
If any likes Ashes cricket here
please kindly join our group
You will definitely feel regret
We all moving to Dbc now they made this game pathetic
Matt I have only one suggestion please remove seam(means half green marker shows ball going on offside and but it will hit the stumps) options if you wants to make good game
There is no seam options in dbc
Thanks

https://chat.whatsapp.com/93Vk1dElYWX416dvfxesIW

Last edited:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
photo.php
If any likes Ashes cricket here
please kindly join our group
You will definitely feel regret
We all moving to Dbc now they made this game pathetic
Matt I have only one suggestion please remove seam(means half green marker shows ball going on offside and but it will hit the stumps) options if you wants to make good game
There is no seam options in dbc
Thanks

https://chat.whatsapp.com/93Vk1dElYWX416dvfxesIW
It's better to move to Stick cricket or any Arcade cricket for Online players because there was no seam option, no edges and no variety of dismissals. Only fours and sixes we can hit freely without any fear of getting out.

San-Surya

School Cricketer
It's better to move to Stick cricket or any Arcade cricket for Online players because there was no seam option, no edges and no variety of dismissals. Only fours and sixes we can hit freely without any fear of getting out.

Come then join our league I want to see how you play

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Come then join our league I want to see how you play
If u people keep so Manny batting restrictions then it will be really difficult to play so first open ur mind set start playing playing with no restriction on batting And then u complain on seam .
There group has a restriction on batsman movement and sweeps.
They keep bowling off side with 2 fielders on boundary negative approach.
First get out of that mind set
As big ants has overpowered sweeps for a reason master the shot and stop complaining about seam.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Beta testers will like to add a point
Pro cam is great while batting,but most of the times we loose the stance where we standing.
As we can look down with the camera but not behind.
Loosing off middle and leg stump.
If u can suggests to add some kind of indicater in the pitch of off stump or middle or leg like West Indian batsman Chanderpaul use to do dig the pitch to create the mark with his spikes or the bells.
But if u tell me that u can follow the stumps other side but too far then if it's that way please add a option where we can zoom the stumps other side of the wicket.
This is the only reason I am avoiding the pro cam or I will say it's the best cam to bat on.

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
As of the latest patch, Ashes Cricket feels so genuine to play. Nearly all the issues i had with the game were gradually resolved with the constant stream of updates.
I love playing the game, but the only (real) issue i have with it now is the AI mindset while batting in the last few overs of a limited match. Even if they have wickets in hand, they don't try to be aggressive, which leads to a little break in immersion in an otherwise quality rich experience.
I don't want to be too greedy but can i ask the beta testers that whether a newer build is being looked at right now (or in the future) for a new patch which addresses this batting AI thingy?
Whichever may be the case, i have bought every cricket game made by BA and will continue to do so because of the post release dedication shown by the dev. I just hope there is a future BA cricket title. They can only go up from here and we are already standing pretty high on the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread