India
RCB...
Avengers
224293_screenshot_06_l.jpg
BigBashBoom_Console_Inglis_Batting.png

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe they could put you in there. I'm sure there's space for at least one more in the entitled prat category.

Yeah and they can have you in there as the delusional social justice warrior who protests in his basement and acts like a miserable hypocrite in the real world.

People should learn to be better human beings rather than rub people with lame ass gender equality all over a video game.

It is nauseating and would be equally disturbing to see men getting equal representation just for the heck of it in a video game about figure skating.

Rhone

International Cricketer
Yeah and they can have you in there as the delusional social justice warrior who protests in his basement and acts like a miserable hypocrite in the real world.

People should learn to be better human beings rather than rub people with lame ass gender equality all over a video game.

It is nauseating and would be equally disturbing to see men getting equal representation just for the heck of it in a video game about figure skating.

Nothing wrong with having equal numbers of giant headed male and female cricketers in my opinion, especially in a game that is aimed at children. It might even attract more young girls towards cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I honestly don’t see many people buying the game at that price for a arcade game[DOUBLEPOST=1539069990][/DOUBLEPOST]A lot were debating the price for ashes let alone a cartoon
I agree. The pricing seems overboard for the most part. If it's directed towards the family and kids, shouldn't it be at a more affordable price? Ashes and DBC were kind of understandable in terms of price, considering it was a whole cricket game with plenty of modes and things you could do. I'd assume this is only T20, and being an arcadey game I don't think anyone would immediately jump at it and consider getting it immediately.

Big Ant might as well have something big in store for the players if its 89 bucks.

lexluger

Club Captain
Nothing wrong with having equal numbers of giant headed male and female cricketers in my opinion, especially in a game that is aimed at children. It might even attract more young girls towards cricket.

Yeah young girls will like cricket after getting a lame ass game with giant heads.

Last edited by a moderator:

lexluger

Club Captain
We have this problem because people are confused about strengths and capabilities of genders. The ones who got triggered think that women need to compete with men or do the same stuff as them to be successful. Which is quite immature and very much the attitude of today's PC crowd.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
for me game-play is important... ashes cricket had all type of good graphics stuff, but because of gameplay, i still feel disappointed buyer... i don't mind cartoonish graphics, if game had good offline and online gameplay, than it will sell and i also buy a copy too... so far game screenshot promise good graphics and big head thing implement really well...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
for me game-play is important... ashes cricket had all type of good graphics stuff, but because of gameplay, i still feel disappointed buyer... i don't mind cartoonish graphics, if game had good offline and online gameplay, than it will sell and i also buy a copy too... so far game screenshot promise good graphics and big head thing implement really well...
So far the hours I've spent in Ashes Cricket it has a decent gameplay. The graphics in Big Bash Boom looks hybrid version of DBC14 and Ashes Cricket. Which is what I always wanted to see.

But yea gameplay is the 1st priority.

Rhone

International Cricketer
We have this problem because people are confused about strengths and capabilities of genders. The ones who got triggered think that women need to compete with men or do the same stuff as them to be successful. Which is quite immature and very much the attitude of today's PC crowd.

With respect, that's rubbish. Women cricketers can't bowl at 90mph or hit massive sixes, but they can do everything else a male cricketer can do if they have the skills.

The more people that play cricket and are interested, the better. Men or Women.

Users who are viewing this thread