Group B - Australia, England, Zimbabwe

GONE! On a team hattrick. Mascarenas backing up way to much, and NOW he hasn't impressed me. :p

Lucky lucky Clark. England have batted crap. Nuff' said.
I suppose you didn't see Mascarenas against India then?

We could probably knock England outta this tournament after what KP said this morning. :)

Great stuff Aussies. Great stuff. I'll be back in 10 minutes. Great match of Aussie Rules here in the finals. :p

I'll laugh if Aussies try to knock these runs off in 12 overs and knock england out, but end up losing the game. It wont happen though, I'm sure Aussies will just play it safe and secure the win in 16 overs.

Well it has to be said that that was the worst performance we've had under Peter Moores. Typical English performance against Australia; We just cacked our pants and never believe for even a second that we could compete.

Why does Pietersen never ever back up his ridiculous media comments? Had he not opened his gob this morning he'd probably have scored a 100.

Last edited:
Ok if the Aussies knock this off in 9.3 overs England are out! LOL!!

I'll laugh if Aussies try to knock these runs off in 12 overs and knock england out, but end up losing the game. It wont happen though, I'm sure Aussies will just play it safe and secure the win in 16 overs.

We will do the usual see how it goes. Hayden and Gilly fire then they will get it naturally without having to force it.

Well it has to be said that that was the worst performance we've had under Peter Moores. Typical English performance against Australia; We just cacked our pants and never believe for even a second that we could compete.

Why does Pietersen never ever back up his ridiculous media comments? Had he not opened his gob this morning he'd probably have scored a 100.

I don't think so evo.
The result will always be the same I think.

We will do the usual see how it goes. Hayden and Gilly fire then they will get it naturally without having to force it.

I can see the Aussies going for it, just to knock us out! But if they do that, then it also gives us a chance, even if the chance is smaller than my testicles on a cold winter day!

I can see the Aussies going for it, just to knock us out! But if they do that, then it also gives us a chance, even if the chance is smaller than my testicles on a cold winter day!

Well Gilly and Hayden go for it anyway so nothing will change with them. If they go out early the rest will bat normally.

Of course, if it was evo bowling to me in this sorta situation the 135 would be knocked off in the requirement time quite easily to send you poms back to United Kingdom.

I can see Broad getting eaten alive by our top order although I'll probably eat my words.

I suppose you didn't see Mascarenas against India then?

We could probably knock England outta this tournament after what KP said this morning. :)
To be fair, he scored 30 runs off Yuvraj Singh. He's a useful hitter, but not some kind of superhuman.

I really do feel that Johnson and Clark chipped away while Bracken and Lee were the ones armed with sledgehammers. England needed their core batsmen to fire, not so much the second tier players like Maddy, Prior and Wright.

Users who are viewing this thread