zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why didn't the mafia targeted Simon?
If mafia thinks simon is not town cop. mafia will not go behind him just because he is experienced.

> vehicle exploding

I'm going with this being the mafia's kill.
My theory is different. I will elaborate it at the end of this post.

Secretly putting something in the drink would be a secret agent thing.
My thoughts too.

I agree, but why won't mafia kill?
I will elaborate it at the end of this post.
And who's he?
Yash

you're enough experienced to dig out the mafia and it'll end me on the losing side.
lol what ? You want simon to die because he will dig the mafias out and you will loose the game ?

I'm reading this as him saying he's mafia..
Yup. Me too.

As zwarrior said, one of the mafia must have been inactive... It could be DeadMan
Nope. He was active. Only person who wasn't is, you.

Ok- Why I think mafia didn't kill someone-

1- He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't. Frustrated, he decided to go home. As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him.

Look at this.^

2- He waited for hours for him to arrive, but he didn't.
------- This is mafia (mafia goon) and he is waiting for another mafia(god father). Everyone agrees ?

3- Frustrated, he decided to go home.
------- One of the mafia(god father) didn't show up, so this mafia(mafia goon) went home. Everyone agrees ?

4- As he switched to the news channel, he found out that someone else had done his job for him.
------- someone else had done his job for him. - > This means that mafia did not do their job. That is killing a townie. Why else will ck post this in writeup ?

5- Mafia was not waiting for corrupt cop. Mafia was waiting for his partner. See the day 2 write up by cereal killer. CK said - The town police had a busy night. swacker, the only Doctor in town, had been shot by two men in an alleyway.
-------- He has mentioned that two people were there when mafia killed swacker. So, mafia goon and god father. Now look at point 3. Point 3 indicates that two people(mafias) were present and one of the mafia didn't show up and hence kill was not performed (point 4). Only god father has killing ability. So, god father didn't come, so mafia goon returned home and switched on tv to find that someone else had done the job for him.

Lynch : Yash because I think he is the god father.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
FOS: Jack You jumped to attack simon on first post itself. Reason you gave was simon was not killed because he is experienced and mafia kills only experienced players. Mafia will kill people who have power roles. Each mafia will try differently. Are you trying to put blame on him ? ( I am not defending simon. But I am questioning your logic of lynching simon). Even you are experienced. Maybe not as much as simon, but you are a good player too. SO I find your logic weird. Hence the FOS.

My lynch is on Yash. But if he convinces me somehow he is not mafia, my FOS on you will change to lynch (if no other suspicions on others arise)

Note- I edited this post.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Unofficial lynch count-

Yash- 1- (zwarrior)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for hammer

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Now let me clarify that. I was inactive from the past 18 to 20 hours or so, but that didnt include the night? The night happened from Monday 1:38p.m. and I did activity after it too.
@zwarrior[DOUBLEPOST=1496815314][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if I had been The Godfather... Why would I have defended and protected aspirin so much?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@zwarrior[DOUBLEPOST=1496815314][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if I had been The Godfather... Why would I have defended and protected aspirin so much?
If you were mafia, you would know asprin is townie. So, maybe you wanted to be seen supporting a townie.

Alfred Jodocus

School Cricketer
I'm contemplating on what zwarrior said.

Is the Godfather the only one who can sent in the night actions ?
Or can the goon/corrupt cop do it as well in the godfather's absence ?

Also, if I had been The Godfather... Why would I have defended and protected aspirin so much?

Because in that case you knew he was town, so you thought it would make you look good if asprin got lynched and flipped town.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@zwarrior I was active at that time...
Here's the proof... This is my history.

Check it... 5 Jun 19:43 while the night started at 13:48

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-48-33-988.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-48-33-988.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 9

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Maybe you along with your mafia partners were discussing whom to kill and did not finalize and so you did not send in your role to ck in evening when you were last online. In the morning/noon you did not come online hence you did not send the role to CK. Anyway for now, I am unlynching, but my FOS is still on you.

unlynch

FOS: Jack, Yash
[DOUBLEPOST=1496817290][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the Godfather the only one who can sent in the night actions ?
Or can the goon/corrupt cop do it as well in the godfather's absence ?
In previous games only the person who had the role should send. So, only god father should send the role and no one else ( mafia goon/ corrupt cop)
It will be better if @CerealKiller confirms it.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Only the Godfather can order the kill, and he will also perform it.
Nice discussion so far.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I find it interesting that you shift towards a person who clearly looks like a clueless townie, and choose to

ignore

my angle.
I didn't ignore it, I said I will have a relook at it and try to see which members are capable of doing it.
Now let me clarify that. I was inactive from the past 18 to 20 hours or so, but that didnt include the night? The night happened from Monday 1:38p.m. and I did activity after it too.
Why did you edited your post?
Ohk, so @Jack Ryder beleives that @Simon should have been targeted by the mafia, because he is experienced. I still dont know why we are still thinking of the possibility that only experienced players are given the mafia or the important roles.
I didn't say that, What I was trying to say that on the night 1 mafia targeted experienced players then why did it not targeted Simon on night 2 as he is also an experienced I didn't say that he should be a power because he is experienced.
Also, Jack seemed to target Asprin last day also because of a really small reason, and today he is doing the same. Seems fishy, although not as AliB
It was my bad that the theory I had was looking extremely well and hence I moved with my lynch against Asprin and his replies definitely didn't helped the case.
Not this again another wrong lynch and we are done it's already 4 v 3 .
It's just a FOS.
Jack is playing the experience card to fool us all imo
?
I think we've all put our views on last night out there now. We need action if we want to have any hope of winning. I, for one, want to know why Jack is avoiding my idea altogether.
I'm going to have a look at his posts against asprin to see if anything is up.
As I have said earlier in the post I didn't ignored it, I said I will have a relook and went to do sehar and slept as I was awake all night.
If mafia thinks simon is not town cop. mafia will not go behind him just because he is experienced.
Just an angle.
FOS: Jack You jumped to attack simon on first post itself. Reason you gave was simon was not killed because he is experienced and mafia kills only experienced players. Mafia will kill people who have power roles. Each mafia will try differently. Are you trying to put blame on him ?
I didn't jumped to attack Simon, I just raised an Suspicion against him. The thing is if I would have been mafia my night 1 targets would have been Fake Passport and User as Fake was also mafia my next target would have been Simon on night 1 and not Swacker he is definitely an experienced player but I would rate Simon higher than swacker. That made me a bit suspicious of Simon but as you have said everybody can have different opinion they might have rated swacker higher.
Even you are experienced
LOL. I don't think anybody wants that tag seeing what happens to User on night 1. On my defense I am a very poor player though and the mafia would have liked to keep my alive seeing how I targeted Asprin a townie.

It doesn't tell whether you logged in or not, I mostly browse PC.org without logging in, I login when I require to post something.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

You are suspicious of a a player because he is experienced which doesn't make any sense. Experience doesn't mean Mafia! (THE EXPERIENCE CARD) maybe you are trying to lynch a player asap so you can win this easily ??

As zwarrior said, one of the mafia must have been inactive... It could be DeadMan... Because he has been inactive lately but can't confirm whether he was inactive at that time or not.

I have been very active on PC again thanks to ICC CT :)
:thumbs

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Only the Godfather can order the kill, and he will also perform it.
Nice discussion so far.
Sorry. it's not clear to me. "He will also perform it". Meaning in his absence ( assume he is alive ) his associates ( mafia goon ) can perform the kill ?

Why did you edited your post?
Which post did he edit ?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I didn't lynched a player today though.

Trying to Lynch is what I said by playing the experience card :) never said you have already lynched someone :)

Sorry. it's not clear to me. "He will also perform it". Meaning in his absence ( assume he is alive ) his associates ( mafia goon ) can perform the kill ?

1 Mafia Godfather

Abilities

• Each night, you can kill a player.
1 Mafia Goon

Abilities

• You will inherit the Godfather's role if he is killed.

Users who are viewing this thread