End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You have kept that granny immortal in this game. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1502198912][/DOUBLEPOST]@Villain - What is your suggestion of playing safe and playing risky? You mean, going for swacker is risky and going for CK is safe? Sleeper agent will get active anyway irrespective of the order the boss is killed if I have understood it right. It would be better to welcome that sleeper agent when we are at full strength I feel.
Going for CK is safe only because he's not running in the race of being Judas plus is a confirmed scum, lynching one of FP or Swacker has a major risk since we can lose Judas.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Does the sleeper agent knows he is sleeper agent or will know when one of the mafia dies?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@asprin @Villain

This is the post I was refering to earlier about my interaction with the granny.
Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 1 - 24 hour deadline | Page 6 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

So - If swacks PM to Rudi looks like:
I send FP to kill Granny - Then I am dead

What is meant by night immunity is
I send CK to kill FP - which isnt allowed.

I took bulletproof to mean, well, bulletproof and given granny is a paranoid gun owner and kills by bullets I thought I was immune from her. But I will give Rudi this as Ive screwed with the setup more anyway :)

But it means added urgency for me to lynch swack....

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Does the sleeper agent knows he is sleeper agent or will know when one of the mafia dies?
Any of the vanilla townies can become a sleeper agent after a scum is lynched/killed, he'll be informed about the change in his role and be asked to do the needed.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Any of the vanilla townies can become a sleeper agent after a scum is lynched/killed, he'll be informed about the change in his role and be asked to do the needed.
I was thinking it has been already fixed and he knows.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
But who gets the opportunity to be an agent after the death of a scum is clearly up to the moderator.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
@asprin @Villain

This is the post I was refering to earlier about my interaction with the granny.
Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 1 - 24 hour deadline | Page 6 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

So - If swacks PM to Rudi looks like:
I send FP to kill Granny - Then I am dead

What is meant by night immunity is
I send CK to kill FP - which isnt allowed.

I took bulletproof to mean, well, bulletproof and given granny is a paranoid gun owner and kills by bullets I thought I was immune from her. But I will give Rudi this as Ive screwed with the setup more anyway :)

But it means added urgency for me to lynch swack....
Yes, that's what I told him. Not too sure if they're that lucky to get to the Granny this early in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1502201044][/DOUBLEPOST]Simon's play does suggest he could be one though..

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Also, when doing calculations, dont forget that when that happens to deduct -1 off town when your adding +1 to mafia. There was a calculation a while back that didn't twig to this.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Id also say, remember last game you and I were in this exact situation, with me claiming and you not quite believing me. I was right then, just possible you've made the same mistake this game?
@RUDOLPH is he allowed to use previous games?
CK wasn't convincing enough too which further strengthens point#3
Can you elaborate why I wasn't convincing enough? I think you're believing just what you want to believe.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can you elaborate why I wasn't convincing enough?
The following is your first post after FP claimed to be Judas:

I am a VT. swacker and FP are either boss and one of the goons, and are attempting to convince the townies that FP is actually Judas, by sacrificing swacker, who's the boss, and are throwing me in the mix probably so the whole Mafia isn't revealed on Day 1, or FP is town, and is fake claiming, and swacker is mafia, and having been caught by surprise by the fact that FP managed to nail him as scum in his fake claim, is mentioning me in order to make it look like me and FP are his partners, and protect his real partners.

You role claimed and that too the safest option. You being a VT is the least convincing argument one can make as it can be used by anyone. If you had claimed to be a PR, it would have meant something. I'm sorry, but if you indeed are VT then it's just bad luck that you the guy who FP and swacker chose turned out to be VT.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
^^ Plus there was no passion in the claim, or any sense of desperation to prevent you being lynched, just resignation. Some of your posts also kinda can be tone read as having TMI, although these unique circumstances make that a little harder to use on its own...

Users who are viewing this thread