2006 Roster Pack

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i'm a bit confused with what ur saying but I think i do get u
example 65 in the player editor for a medium-pacer would be a max speed of around 135kph I think.
Shoaib* Akhtar and Brett Lee are fast and are on 88 or 87 which gives them a max speed of around 161kph.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
madmick96 said:
i'm a bit confused with what ur saying but I think i do get u
example 65 in the player editor for a medium-pacer would be a max speed of around 135kph I think.
Shoaib* Akhtar and Brett Lee are fast and are on 88 or 87 which gives them a max speed of around 161kph.

Ah ok nvm. Thing is in the player editor Warne's speed is set at 100...

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Ok im getting really fed up it seems like im the only one who cant get this new roster to work!!

I downloaded the Baggi Studio thing, extracted the new TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag, opened it in Baggi Studio and selected the South_Africa\TeamInfo.dat ....which file do i need to replace??? Because every file in the Baggi Studio thing is TeamInfo.dat!? they all have the same name!

I tried everything so far....i downloaded the new 18 RSA 06.dat and replaced the old one in the GUI folder - when i start the game i dont have van der Wath, Steyn or Kruger i STILL have Klusener and Adams! What am i doing wrong because ive done this like 20 times already and all that happened was that Kenya doesnt exist anymore and its replaced by state teams!??

Please help, im getting very frustrated...thanks

kodos

International Coach
Change the names in the in game editor.

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Valaskjalf said:
Ok im getting really fed up it seems like im the only one who cant get this new roster to work!!

I downloaded the Baggi Studio thing, extracted the new TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag, opened it in Baggi Studio and selected the South_Africa\TeamInfo.dat ....which file do i need to replace??? Because every file in the Baggi Studio thing is TeamInfo.dat!? they all have the same name!

I tried everything so far....i downloaded the new 18 RSA 06.dat and replaced the old one in the GUI folder - when i start the game i dont have van der Wath, Steyn or Kruger i STILL have Klusener and Adams! What am i doing wrong because ive done this like 20 times already and all that happened was that Kenya doesnt exist anymore and its replaced by state teams!??

Please help, im getting very frustrated...thanks

You have to delete your game profile or it won't work. Kruger and Steyn are the bloggs, you have to get a line-up editor to put them in the line-up.

And BTW does anyone want me to release a slightly edited version of my rosters. The edited bits are like Oceania, Atlantic XI, etc. In the World Xi challenge Australia, England, India, South Africa won't be playing against the same people on their team.

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Ok now South Africa isnt even in there anymore.....now theyve been replaced by the World XI!? What is going on? How can it possibly screw up like this....

Users who are viewing this thread