2006 Roster Pack

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah thats what i did....

but i dont understand the Baggi program - i mean i have to replace the teaminfo.dat file with the relevant file in the GUI folder right? Whether its England/TeamInfo.dat or Pakistan....its still the TeamInfo.dat file....and when i select replace what do i select? I want to change the line up of the South African team but what do i select to replace? Maybe Im the only moron between you guys but doesnt seem to make any sense to me at this point in time...

and another thing....i previously downloaded the patch to fix the unlicenced faces, but that was obviously also a teamandplayerinfo.bag file - when i opened your new version it went back to the unlicenced faces....do i need to manually change the faces now?

thanks for the help...

pickle

School Cricketer
Valaskjalf said:
yeah thats what i did....

but i dont understand the Baggi program - i mean i have to replace the teaminfo.dat file with the relevant file in the GUI folder right? Whether its England/TeamInfo.dat or Pakistan....its still the TeamInfo.dat file....and when i select replace what do i select? I want to change the line up of the South African team but what do i select to replace? Maybe Im the only moron between you guys but doesnt seem to make any sense to me at this point in time...

and another thing....i previously downloaded the patch to fix the unlicenced faces, but that was obviously also a teamandplayerinfo.bag file - when i opened your new version it went back to the unlicenced faces....do i need to manually change the faces now?

thanks for the help...

OK what i suggest is for u to use the rosterpack's teamandplayerinfo.bag, then download the player editor from HERE (you need winrar to open it, u can get winrar from rarsoft.com), now run it and select the 'fix names and faces' option. that should fix your problem.

BTW great work on the roster pack madmick ;), keep up the great work

madmick96

Club Cricketer
any roster requests?

I was just about to play a World Tour between South Africa and Pakistan. I then remembered I didn't do the 18 man squad of Pakistan. So I quit the game and added....ummmm...some Inijum guy, Umar Gul and Yasir Arafat (not the dictator guy).

Attachments

• 18 PAK 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 30

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
I finally finished the ROSTER PACK!!! Read the readme for more details, I've included my teamplayerinfo.bag so you can just extract it to the GUI folder.

Any problems just post it..
Is this alright for the xbox version.

If so, could you give a few steps how to do it using a Max Drive :hpraise

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Yorkshire_No1 said:
Is this alright for the xbox version.

If so, could you give a few steps how to do it using a Max Drive :hpraise

I'm pretty sure its not , coz i made for PC, it might work if you transfer it 2 xbox in some way but i don't know

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
i have just got the game and don't know how to put the roster?
would u guys be kind enough to help me?
thnx

madmick96

Club Cricketer
aryan_6668 said:
i have just got the game and don't know how to put the roster?
would u guys be kind enough to help me?
thnx

so much people ask that question, the answers in this thread somewhere

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Phil Jaques got his maiden test half-century and Gillespie might get his maiden test century so I added them to my aussie roster. i also added Cullen.

Attachments

• 18 AUS 06.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 32

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Just another question...i figured out the baggi thing, i reinstalled the game and everything was fine when i replaced the teamandplayerinfo.bag - when i go into the game with South Africa i see that kemp, van der wath are in the line up but i cant get dale steyn and garnett kruger in there...they are in the player editor though...how do i put them in the game?

cheers

madmick96

Club Cricketer
*sigh*, kruger, van der wath are the joe bloggs so u have to get a line-up editor to slot them into the current ODi or Test lineup

Users who are viewing this thread