24th Match, Group F: West Indies v Australia at Gros Islet

Flame_Blader1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interestingly enough Australia have batted first in all there games so far. Should be interesting to watch if they have to chase in the next few games.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Well my fear is that by having to go for a huge total the team might collapse easily against the the great Aussies attack.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
West Indies have a better chance of making their luck. So wont be surprised if they even do the required to make it.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well, I dont think we can expect a Gayle massacre tonight, he usually does one big innings in a tournament and he has already done it.
Having said that I am hoping the Windies make it to the next round. I'd prefer them over Lankans

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Just for a laugh, If the Aussies need to be eliminated, they need to be beaten by 151 runs. Go Gayle and Pollard! :p

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies have brought in Narsingh Deonarine and Nikita Miller to replace Wavell Hinds and Kemar Roach. No Roach - very interesting.

Well this better work out. I didn't expect both Miller and Deonarine back. This leaves Bravo, Taylor and Sammy to do the pace bowling with Pollard offering support if needed. This is a wicket that Sammy will enjoy bowling on.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I'd love to see Gayle get going today against the likes of Tait and Johnson.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Am not to sure why dropping Roach is such a big surprise to anyone, unless they did not see him in the last match!! On a slower wicket we need guys that can take the pace of the ball.

D

Dutch

Nice to see Chris giving himself a few balls to play himself in....:noway

Users who are viewing this thread