24th Match, Group F: West Indies v Australia at Gros Islet

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
No it will not be an Australian Dominance in WT20.

They will although dominate ODI's.. I feel T20 wc will be won this time by England!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
As the old cliche goes, "may as well flip the batting order" these two seem a lot more effective than the so called batters.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Benn and Miller actually showing some fight unlike half of the middle order. In the near future Darren Bravo, Kirk Edwards, Carlton Baugh and a few other will come back to the West Indies team in 20/20 and ODI game.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Damn!! Had India batted better in those final 10 overs and scored 20 more runs, we would have been in a far better position and might even have made it to the semis (looks certain that Australia will crush WI here).

Well if WI dont make it, it will atleast be another subcontinent team to make it.

P

pcfan123

I still say give Nash a shot, at least at the ODI team. He can't possibly be worse than some of these guys

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I still say give Nash a shot, at least at the ODI team. He can't possibly be worse than some of these guys

No he cant do much worse and should probably get in but probably wont.
It might be against Bangladesh A and South Africa A but he just scored 60 of 46 balls and 71 of 71 to help WI win both matches.
If he does selected they better play him, they better not do what they did in the Aussies tour when they selected him but didn't even give him a game.
Young Bravo scored 69 and 107 so he should get in.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
At least with Nash they know he's good enough to play International cricket. He generally batted pretty slowly when we saw him against England, but I remember one innings he played against us where he went mad and started smacking us all over the place. He should definitely get given a go, can't do much worse than the likes of Deonarine, Ramdin, Pollard, Bravo and co.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
:( Warner and Watto gone. Now they've gone I'd like to see Australia collapse and allow the Windies to get through. Much rather face them.

Users who are viewing this thread