5th Match: Australia vs West Indies (Group A)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Poor shot by Hussey, with all the trouble he has had with the good balls he shouldn't get getting out to a poor one.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Miller deserved that wicket he's been bowling really well. Very good piece of wicket-keeping mind you.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ponting was looking so good too. This is going to be a real test for White and Ferguson, we need these two to stand up or we could be doing a Pakistan and having some bad collapses.

blake

School Cricketer
To be fair Aussie, the pitch is doing a lot for the bowlers.. Australia could be doing a lot worse right now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Thats the problem, when the going gets tough we go missing. Happened in the last two Ashes series in England and the last ODI over there. If we lose today it will be another one where we have struggled when the going gets tough.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
White back to his usual, I think he needs to be at 4 any lower and he sucks again.

aussie1st added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Poor shot Ferguson, we really need Hussey back at 6 to steady a collapse.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
3 of these guys could very well get themselves in the proper Windies team. Roach, Miller and Tonge should all be in contention. Better options than Baker and Benn for me.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Benn has done well but WI will have the opportunity to play two spinners. Roach definitely will be there abouts and Roach with a bit more coaching could be the line and length bowler in the mold of McGrath that WI have been looking for.

Good chance for Johnson to show his batting capabilities in ODIs.

karnog

International Cricketer
Sammy could be in the reckoning as well. Hey Roach is 21. Lots of potential this kid. I think the contract dispute was a blessing in disguise. Gives a glimpse of who has heart and who doesn't in the fringes.

D

Dutch

Strewth! What's going on here? (Chuckles fading away as he tiptoes out of the room!):D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This is embarrassing, Hopes just doesn't look like a top 7 batter while White is suspect against spin.

D

Dutch

I just love how this kind of tourny throws the form book right out the old window. Great stuff. First England, now Aussie. What a day, what a day!:)

Nah, you'll be allright....they are getting plenty of singles!

Users who are viewing this thread