AC 2009 UK Game Cover and Release Date

Leepy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The release will almost certainly be in July as confirmed by codemasters press release statement on their own website:

The Ashes, the most exciting and thrilling confrontation in international cricket, will be brought to game screens this July as Codemasters today announced it will publish Ashes Cricket 2009 as the official game of this summer?s tournament for the PLAYSTATION?3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360? video game and entertainment system from Microsoft? and PC; a Nintendo Wii version will be released later in the year.

So it would appear GAME have got there release date wrong, so no need to panic.

fk915

Club Cricketer
it will be released in UK on Aug 07 and in Aus/NZ on Aug 13

P

pcfan123

OMG,why are people putting up release dates?
Surely if Codies say July,its JULY!

lol agreed, half these morons dont even read the thread, they just see some gibberish on a retail site and come spew it here

Leepy

School Cricketer
lol exactly m8. I thought id try and clarify the situation by quoting Codemasters very own press release, but it doesnt look like these people will take any notice of rational thought processes

fk915

Club Cricketer
If its july then why they are saying the release date is not confirmed? It must be in Aug ...

P

pcfan123

If its july then why they are saying the release date is not confirmed? It must be in Aug ...

your logic is flawed, just because the release day is not confirmed does not mean it cant be in July.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
If you're going to post a release date, at least back it up with the source from which you obtained the information.

fk915

Club Cricketer
If you're going to post a release date, at least back it up with the source from which you obtained the information.

Usually Amazon.co.uk have pretty good idea of release dates. They are saying first week of August.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Yeah the EB Games stores here in Australia list the release date as 13th of August. That's actually my birthday, so it's an easy gift idea for me.

hramnani

School Cricketer
Yeah the EB Games stores here in Australia list the release date as 13th of August. That's actually my birthday, so it's an easy gift idea for me.

OK...... :cool:

Lemme think about it....... :rolleyes:

What's the price of the original disc.... OMG...... :eek:

You can have this instead..... :cheers

LOL.......... :D

:banana2

Eon

Club Cricketer
As I have stated about 3 times already, i work at ebgames.... The store in taigum for anyone in brissy... The system in store started saying 23/07/09... it now says 13/07/09, if you dont believe me, then go into your local eb games and ask them to check the release date, they will be more then happy to check it for you and then they will ask you if you want to pre order it... for pick up on... the 13th of july 2009 trust me

fk915

Club Cricketer
As I have stated about 3 times already, i work at ebgames.... The store in taigum for anyone in brissy... The system in store started saying 23/07/09... it now says 13/07/09, if you dont believe me, then go into your local eb games and ask them to check the release date, they will be more then happy to check it for you and then they will ask you if you want to pre order it... for pick up on... the 13th of july 2009 trust me

Then how come EB website says 13 Aug ??

formula1man

International Cricketer

i did and they said August.

Users who are viewing this thread