AC09 file formats

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think AbBh can get this done!!! After all he was the one who coded the demo extender for BLIC07. So... AbBh, where are you? :)

Well, its not running on my PC smoothly. Its so slow that I'm hardly able to time the ball. I'm trying to work on it anyway but it might take a lot of time. Expect some more news later in the day, hopefully good news.

P

pcfan123

Well, its not running on my PC smoothly. Its so slow that I'm hardly able to time the ball. I'm trying to work on it anyway but it might take a lot of time. Expect some more news later in the day, hopefully good news.

cheers man, 3 overs is too little to get a good idea of the game.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Okay, I've made some progress on it. Doing some testing currently. Hopefully everything should work out fine.

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm keen.. My email is rhingston at hotmail dot com if you need to send anything through.. Willing to miss a lecture to test it

ajdude

International Coach
Chucked you a PM, got nothing better to do, we're going like ████ in the cricket, and I've run out of Dream Theater songs that are humanly possible to learn.

P

pcfan123

waiting anxiously, how do expanders work usually? admitted noob here

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Will it make any difference to how the AI plays? Maybe the demo has been programmed to play to three overs, so no matter how many overs an expander adds, it'll still play the same.

And since we're in the file formats section, may I ask if it's likely we can do anything about the bounce/speed of outfield/speed of ball, especially off edges? Or will we have to rely on Transmission for a patch to fix that lot (as well as the AI's running, of course). It doesn't do the game any favours that the ball is speeding to the boundary and then stops as though it's just entered a muddy patch or something.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

who cares, as long as I can play until 75% wear and see what reverse swing looks like

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Will it make any difference to how the AI plays? Maybe the demo has been programmed to play to three overs, so no matter how many overs an expander adds, it'll still play the same.

And since we're in the file formats section, may I ask if it's likely we can do anything about the bounce/speed of outfield/speed of ball, especially off edges? Or will we have to rely on Transmission for a patch to fix that lot (as well as the AI's running, of course). It doesn't do the game any favours that the ball is speeding to the boundary and then stops as though it's just entered a muddy patch or something.

All of that is unlikely to be stored in any file. Its coded into the exe. I'll take a look at it when the full game arrives.

chrisw2k5

School Cricketer
How's the progress looking. This expander decides wether I shall be having a night in, or indeed out :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread