Alberts' downloads: Version 6 complete and released, one piece download now added

dabatman

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for taking the time to create these mods. Have been looking around for good NZL Domestic kits etc and what you have done here is absolutely terrific please keep up the good work.

Lightning007

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Which logo is the Northamptonahire logo cause on mine it uses the Renegades logo

I need help.

I had the same problem as mentioned in quote, i changed the icon in DBC Academy. However it still shows me Renegades Logo when i play career. Any fix?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I need help.

I had the same problem as mentioned in quote, i changed the icon in DBC Academy. However it still shows me Renegades Logo when i play career. Any fix?
A potential work around is to create an emblems sub folder in the team folder you are using which will overwrite the logo. But you'll have to rename it to whatever the current logo is, just find what the logo is in the mods folder you've downloaded and rename it to that.

If you don't know what I mean go to the academy and find the team, there will be a team ID with a number. You then create a folder named as that number and you can overwrite specific mods for just that team.

EG, say the team is ID 100

DBC 14 > 100 > characters > emblems > logo_ (?)

Whether or not the overwrite takes effect in career I don't know, but it should I guess. If not you'll have to restart the career with all the manual changes.

Aadar100

School Cricketer
Hi, I wanted to make a custom set with the logos of the new Canadian GT20 league that started this year. How would I include those teams? I have attached the logos I want on it. I will use photoshop to take out each individual circular logo.

Attachments

• Global-T20-Canada-784x441.jpg
    Global-T20-Canada-784x441.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread