Alberts' downloads: Version 6 complete and released, one piece download now added

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Version 4 released:

Given all badges the border for the mirrored and small forms (the ones that will appear on dark backgrounds) and added South African and Kiwi domestic sides, as well as the Caribbean Premier League.

I also think I may have accidentally left Madman's Sloth Ball in one of the previous packs. I've made sure it's not in any of the new ones. In any case though I highly suggest having a look at his work.

Please note that as these sides are manually downloaded (or made) you'll have to change the badges to the correct ones for some, if not all of them.

Attachments

• texturesV4.7z
    7.9 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
Redone Emblems released

I've fixed the issue with Emblems' colours bleeding upwards on the shirts. Redone for better size and clarity. The emblems on their own are below, the pack as a whole with them is on the first page, version 5.

iqbn5gj.jpg

Attachments

• emblems.7z
    3.1 MB · Views: 262

Alberts

International Coach
I'm planning on a new set, which will replace the slightly blurred border with a thicker, solid one as well as attempt to try a couple more (the ones that can be). This will include the West Indian domestic sides as well as the national sides of Germany, Italy and the USA.

Does anyone have any suggestions from the previous packs?

Alberts

International Coach
Texture Pack Version 6 sadly can't be posted at this time, the following error has been given:

The following error occurred
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

I also can't find how to change the thread title, although that doesn't really matter.

Alberts

International Coach
Well, sadly this can't be uploaded as a single pack, I'll upload it in parts. The bottom file, called Textures, should be an empty set of folders.

1. Download textures.7z and extract to ~[YOU]\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\ (this creates the folders needed)
2. Download the rest of the files
3. Extract emblems.7z into the characters folder, let it replace all files
4. Extract hud.7z to the ui folder, let it replace all files
5. Extract clubicons_cropped.7z, clubicons_mirrored.7z, clubicons_mirrored_lg.7z and clubicons_small.7z to ui\textures folder, let it replace all files

Not as convenient as I'd like, but it'll do for now until issues with the uploader can be sorted.

Attachments

• emblems.7z
    3.6 MB · Views: 240
  • clubicons_cropped.7z
    273.2 KB · Views: 217
  • clubicons_mirrored.7z
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
  • clubicons_mirrored_lg.7z
    2.6 MB · Views: 226
  • hud.7z
    860.3 KB · Views: 223
  • clubicons_small.7z
    458.4 KB · Views: 215
  • textures.7z
    318 bytes · Views: 191

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know this question might sound stupid, but does downloading and extracting any of the files above will affect the current mods I have like bats and uniforms? As I'll be replacing whole textures file so will my stuff still remain in their?

Alberts

International Coach
I know this question might sound stupid, but does downloading and extracting any of the files above will affect the current mods I have like bats and uniforms? As I'll be replacing whole textures file so will my stuff still remain in their?

I would recommend making a copy of the original textures folder, replacing the entire folder as above, then readding the bats and such afterwards for the best effect.

D

Deleted member 9102

Thanks for the pack, I'll install it later :).

Regarding needing to backup the textures folder or not... I think that when you copy a folder over another with the same name then it will 'merge' rather than overwrite and prompt you on whether you want to replace files with the same names inside of there.

Probably best to make a backup nonetheless but I'll take the risk :p.

Daggers

School Cricketer
anyone having problems following the update? i.e. no custom logos showing whatsoever now?

Alberts

International Coach
anyone having problems following the update? i.e. no custom logos showing whatsoever now?

Interesting, mine as still working. Has your game folder been changed by something?

D

Deleted member 9102

Just to follow up on the previous post I made a few weeks ago - you can copy and paste and 'merge' the folders without losing or having to back up your other mods like bats/kits etc.

Alberts

International Coach
The uploader seems to work for the filesize now, so here's the most recent set (the same as the parts previously posted) as one complete set. Extract the archive into ~\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder in your "My Games" folder, not the install folder. As Madman has mentioned, you should be able to extract it there even with other mods if you allow the folder to merge with the current textures folder, and it will only replace the required files.

Attachments

• textures.7z
    9.1 MB · Views: 1,231

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
@Alberts - not ventured back into the download forum for a while as most people seem to have stopped pending further news on modding updates. I've still been playing with your 5th logo release (absolutely superb I might add!) - what's been changed or added for the 6th one? I can't see any screenshot summary like on the previous ones? Thanks again for your work so far!

Alberts

International Coach
@Alberts - not ventured back into the download forum for a while as most people seem to have stopped pending further news on modding updates. I've still been playing with your 5th logo release (absolutely superb I might add!) - what's been changed or added for the 6th one? I can't see any screenshot summary like on the previous ones? Thanks again for your work so far!

Changed the style a bit to be more consistent, added the Windiest Domestic sides, a few extra national teams (USA, Germany and Italy). This post mentions what I changed with style:

I'm planning on a new set, which will replace the slightly blurred border with a thicker, solid one as well as attempt to try a couple more (the ones that can be). This will include the West Indian domestic sides as well as the national sides of Germany, Italy and the USA.

Does anyone have any suggestions from the previous packs?

Users who are viewing this thread