Alberts' downloads: Version 6 complete and released, one piece download now added

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just got round to checking the new pack out. Great work Alberts, the difference is subtle, but having that clearer, more defined border seems to make such a difference somehow, they look really great. It's a shame there's not as much source material for the WI ones you added, I guess, as the quality of some of those seems to let the side down a bit, at least on the bigger HUD logos - the emblems look great though, and it's definitely a nice bonus to have them in there. The improved border on all the logos that were there already is a massive plus though - thanks again for putting all the time into them!

Alberts

International Coach
Just got round to checking the new pack out. Great work Alberts, the difference is subtle, but having that clearer, more defined border seems to make such a difference somehow, they look really great. It's a shame there's not as much source material for the WI ones you added, I guess, as the quality of some of those seems to let the side down a bit, at least on the bigger HUD logos - the emblems look great though, and it's definitely a nice bonus to have them in there. The improved border on all the logos that were there already is a massive plus though - thanks again for putting all the time into them!

Yeah, the Windies Domestic were hard to find good source material for, while I couldn't even find something usable for the CCC. I figured it was better to have something there than nothing for now. I may have another go and do a complete redraw of them in the future, but I might save that until after patch 3.

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Loving this thanks Alberts, also noticed it imports to existing careers which was a pleasant surprise.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
when you will release your 6th version. i read all the post and think it might be mindblowing effect and adds are so good.keep up your good work.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
is this texture have all country domestic teams emblam? With west indias

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
250px-SA_Redbacks_logo.png

New South Australia logo if you wanted to update it

ContoCricketer

Club Cricketer
The Mumbai Indians logo in my game is showing as Hobart Hurricanes.. how would I fix this? thanks

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Make sure you assign the logo's to each team correctly. This can be done in the academy.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
The Mumbai Indians logo in my game is showing as Hobart Hurricanes.. how would I fix this? thanks
goto dbc academy and mumbai indians and goto indentity in icon change it to mi.

StormySteve

Club Captain
Alberts, I've just downloaded and added these, really make a difference, well done mate and thank you :)

SammyMate

School Cricketer
Hey i just got your pack and middlesex has the Melbourne stars logo, how do i fix it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread