All teams - progress thread

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
After a break I am back, will do Australia 1950s, 1960s, 1990s, 2000s and then onto England and then India and finally Zimbabwe through the decades. 1/2 way through this fun project, thanks to all for the support and keep creating!

New Zealand, Pakistan and West Indies were done, Australia 70s and 80s are uploaded, England and India should finally finish me off! :)

richie-benaud-10_3262208b.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After doing some of the international women's team I got quite into it so I've done the Kia Super League teams.

Updated the rosters somewhat - they are a bit thin on the ground but can all field an XI. I will update when the 2018 squads are released.
Kits are temporary - used the on disk templates and added logos. Again, will add when the 2018 kits are released.
Stadiums - these are either made by me or ones that adamjh1977 has done. I've shared a couple of new ones with these teams - Haselgrave Ground (Loughborough) and Blackpool (Lancashire).

hMBMNmK.jpg
bhCDU81.jpg
ppPzNs9.jpg
tPgBVne.jpg
3hqP7K0.jpg
gZ0cL1S.jpg

D

Deleted member 185125

After doing some of the international women's team I got quite into it so I've done the Kia Super League teams.

Updated the rosters somewhat - they are a bit thin on the ground but can all field an XI. I will update when the 2018 squads are released.
Kits are temporary - used the on disk templates and added logos. Again, will add when the 2018 kits are released.
Stadiums - these are either made by me or ones that adamjh1977 has done. I've shared a couple of new ones with these teams - Haselgrave Ground (Loughborough) and Blackpool (Lancashire).

hMBMNmK.jpg
bhCDU81.jpg
ppPzNs9.jpg
tPgBVne.jpg
3hqP7K0.jpg
gZ0cL1S.jpg
Brilliant work as always. :thumbs

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Which teams are we waiting on @Llewelynf for the IPL??
RCB sponsors not quite released yet, RR have not released their shirt at all. I will be posting an update on my progress tonight. Looking good so far. Put a lot of time in this weekend

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
RCB sponsors not quite released yet, RR have not released their shirt at all. I will be posting an update on my progress tonight. Looking good so far. Put a lot of time in this weekend

Could be a starting point but pretty rubbish quality with no sponsors. Are the team lists done at least?
PTVg8iX.png

Users who are viewing this thread