All teams - progress thread

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@Llewelynf - am i right in thinking you previously shared all the rebel logos you did? did you unshare them? i was trying to find the england 90s rebel logos as i've started to put that team together, but i couldn't find them but i know the search is sometimes a bit weird. wasn't sure if i misremembered or perhaps you'd unshared them.

no worries either way - just trying to check my memory

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf - am i right in thinking you previously shared all the rebel logos you did? did you unshare them? i was trying to find the england 90s rebel logos as i've started to put that team together, but i couldn't find them but i know the search is sometimes a bit weird. wasn't sure if i misremembered or perhaps you'd unshared them.

no worries either way - just trying to check my memory
I have not unshared them. If I recall they were shared under friedlele. Try that

Ashu3003

School Cricketer
How to update TEAMS and PALYER from some specific user or creator??????? I'm new in ashes cricket 17 Ps4

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey @Llewelynf, any chance you could release what you have now?
Not really. With the current build I can not share right now. It may cause a crash because it is ahead of consoles etc. When i am at my PS4 either tonight or tomorrow I can. Sorry.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf, Shane Warne’s Twitter has the new Royals uniform with sponsors
Done and dusted. Just finalising the last few squads and will share tomorrow. I put a crap load of work into it tonight trying to get done but unfortunately still a few things. Tomorrow I promise.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Done and dusted. Just finalising the last few squads and will share tomorrow. I put a crap load of work into it tonight trying to get done but unfortunately still a few things. Tomorrow I promise.
Thanks man, really appreciate your work!

D

Deleted member 185125

Did anyone from here make this? Looks decent, not sure if it's the official kit though

IMG_20180405_224409.jpg IMG_20180405_224400.jpg IMG_20180405_224353.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Did anyone from here make this? Looks decent, not sure if it's the official kit though

Those are my logos someone has "stolen", not 100% correct though

I will be posting mine later so guess its okay[DOUBLEPOST=1523007931][/DOUBLEPOST]So I need the opinion of some of the fine folk here, I am finalising my squads for the IPL teams today and uploading it tonight. This is my POSSIBLE BEST 11 for each team, I would like some thoughts, opinions and suggestions.

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 10.47.23 AM.png
I will take some of the feedback and make changes if needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread