All teams - progress thread

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Sri Lanka 05 shared!

ZpBJkqh.png

They changed kit makers in the year so I included both. I prefer the MAS ODI shirt anyway. :thumbs

Download and create your own Murali Magic today! :p

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone who plays on pc and has any sort of skill with kit creating want to help me and @pinku? The 2015 CWC Kits and squads are almost done but we aren't able to do the Bangladesh and Sri Lanka kit due the difficulty of kit creating on console. If you are able to help us out but more importantly the community please get back to me

Attachments

• IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 7

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Delhi and Bengal are now shared with updated kits. Made some modifications to stadiums too.

Also shared Karnataka again with some changes made to the stadium (Chinnaswamy).
We need to delete the current stadium or it will be replace the changes during download?...

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've updated the OP with all on-disc teams that have uploaded since the 28th December. That includes all the real kits uploaded by both @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf - let me know if I've got anything wrong in there.

Another update will come later this evening with all teams uploaded since 28th December without on-disc equivalents.
Great work mate

Users who are viewing this thread