Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I didn't hear from the licensor so today, a lot later today, there will be more screenshots and a video posted here on Planet Cricket first. Do not expect it until the evening Melbourne time.

There will be no Cricket Academy update today as it bears the name of he game, the update will come at the same time as the announcement.

just curious if not today, when can we expect the announcement ?

its gonna be on after (Afternoon time ) 3 to 6pm..(Bikal) its 5:00 Am in Bangladesh now.:yes

bro, can u tell me when is the announcement gonna be made? i mean according to the GMT over there and in Bangladesh.. sorry if it has been answered before..

2 to 5 pm bangladesh time

Why always in cricket games there is lack of licenses?
I think Cricket 14 has no license.
CA and ECB should gave their licenses to Big ant.

Very excited, the same excitement I had when Shane Warne Cricket 99 came out!!!Finally

Why always in cricket games there is lack of licenses?
I think Cricket 14 has no license.
CA and ECB should gave their licenses to Big ant.

It's because there is not enough budget for these games, as market is too niche, one can only hope that one day cricket will be as big as soccer, and we will able to see fully licensed cricket game. But reality is that is far way off.

The screenshots and video are really what I'm interested in, more so than the licencing (video in particular).

Did anyone notice the wicket keeper in the screenshot..Matt Prior??:)

No licensed players are in the screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread