TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
AO 2 online has been quite sketchy but it's really just based on the matchmaking and you have to hope you and your opponent have a decent ping.

I imagine it was similar for TWT, but they just introduced online and did nothing with it.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Here are some "popularity" numbers, for those interested. This comes from the reputable (and proven) gamestats site. PS and Xbox numbers could be off by as much as 10%. Steam just gives a rough range. NSW has nothing.

Tennis World Tour has 450k across PS, 92K on Xbox and a vague estimate of 20k on Steam.........so it's had around 560,000 unique gaming accounts that have played the game.
AO Tennis International has 160k on PS, 71K on Xbox and again, an estimate of 20k on Steam.......251,000 players.
AO Tennis 2 has 59k on PS, 12K on Xbox and the generic 20k on Steam.........91,000 players BUT this has only been out for 3 months, so thats quite strong, all things considered.

Keep in mind that these are NOT in any way Sales totals. Many people could buy the game and never log into their accounts when they play- and this doesn't include the Nintendo Switch at all. The only game we have any sort of true numbers for is Tennis World Tour, which we know shipped over 500k and SOLD over 300k copies.
This is purely just to get an idea of how popular a game is, what it's daily player count looks like and how active the community is.

AGAIN, these numbers are not about much these games have sold. This is just information that is readily available on the internet for EVERY video game.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
AO tennis 2 needs a fix for the easy aces down the centre.responsiveness still not 100 percent and frame rate not as solid as AO TENNIS 1. The frame rate on xbox one s changes during gameplay. Also if they can make the ball a bit bigger when disabling ball trail more easier to see it.

Ric74

School Cricketer
In AO2 I have download the Brisbane court from the academy but I can't see this court in carrer mode, why?

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quite a decent watch to be fair
Hi Dutch, it's a good game, you should buy it and give it a go.

Bye Dutch.

In AO2 I have download the Brisbane court from the academy but I can't see this court in carrer mode, why?
Pat Rafter arena is a licensed venue in the game, and therefore the Brisbane Open event in career doesn't have it's venue replaced.

D

Dutch

Hi Dutch, it's a good game, you should buy it and give it a go.

Bye Dutch.

Pat Rafter arena is a licensed venue in the game, and therefore the Brisbane Open event in career doesn't have it's venue replaced.
I might just do that. Will follow some of the streams. The ace down the middle bug still persists as far as I can tell and that was what drove me away from the first game unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread