Ashes Cricket delayed officially

D

Dutch

mate with all due respect, i know who you are and i don't like to get in to any conversation with you !! thanks :)

Good advice. He is a nasty piece of work that one......and we both know his real identity........all I am saying is that if you record his name and play it backwards at ultra slow speeds.........

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Stop criticizing Chief. Have you ever seen developers of other games like FIFA interacting with the community members, considering their feedback etc? I don't think it is legitimate to blame him for not providing any information regarding the release dates. He is with PlanetCricket cricket since his last game and interacting with the cricket gaming fans of this forum.

Also, you can't ban someone if he is not providing you any inside information. I'm sure, he might be under some legal policies which may restrict him to reveal such marketing details.

This is not the first ever game which has been delayed and that doesn't mean we should start criticizing a game just because it was not released on time.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
I apologize for losing it ! BUT ON BEHALF OF ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO ORDERED THE GAME "ITS NOT FAIR" man i don't have your power so its pointless talking about it!! all developers know PC is the ultimate community to keep control of if they want their cricket game to be a success!! our market might be small but what ever the market there is can be controlled by PC!!! when people "potential buyers" of cricket games wants to find out about a game they generally follow PC!! all i am saying is you guys should use this power to make sure developers play fair with end users

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I apologize for losing it ! BUT ON BEHALF OF ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO ORDERED THE GAME "ITS NOT FAIR" man i don't have your power so its pointless talking about it!! all developers know PC is the ultimate community to keep control of if they want their cricket game to be a success!! our market might be small but what ever the market there is can be controlled by PC!!! when people "potential buyers" of cricket games wants to find out about a game they generally follow PC!! all i am saying is you guys should use this power to make sure developers play fair with end users

My friend, you are overestimating PC's stature. The IP address isn't located in Mordor. Yes, it's the biggest cricket gaming community but it doesn't have any 'power' as such.

OmairB

Club Captain

Use the power by doing what?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Stop criticizing Chief. Have you ever seen developers of other games like FIFA interacting with the community members, considering their feedback etc? I don't think it is legitimate to blame him for not providing any information regarding the release dates. He is with PlanetCricket cricket since his last game and interacting with the cricket gaming fans of this forum.

Also, you can't ban someone if he is not providing you any inside information. I'm sure, he might be under some legal policies which may restrict him to reveal such marketing details.

This is not the first ever game which has been delayed and that doesn't mean we should start criticizing a game just because it was not released on time.

Well...we are criticizing 505 Games...and Since chief is acting as their representative here, its obvious he will get the much deserved flak, just like he gets the much deserved applause when he (used to) delivers the good stuff. Its nothing personal against chief as such....its against 505 Games!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

That's the key part of your statement.
Before 505 announced last year we'd basically assumed everyone had given up making cricket games.
Suggesting we can somehow "control" the market is ridiculous.

izhar394

School Cricketer
:spy bad marketing i have ever seen by chief learn something from fifa 13 and watch dogs they have shown trailer of the game but u chief rubbish

D

Dutch

What really gets my back up is the fact that Amazon have the decency to post this in their email:

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

They are apologising for something they can do nothing about whilst those responsible are still, just a few minutes ago, posting inane one liners on their own forum.

Spitting frigging lava at the moment. Time to stick my head in a bucket of Jasmine Ice Tea..........

Hitterman

International Coach

That doesn't mean you start blackmailing developers like kids. "If you won't release the game we will criticize your game, and will not allow you to release your game ever etc etc.". They are not cheating on you, they have just delayed the game.

OmairB

Club Captain
That doesn't mean you start blackmailing developers like kids. "If you won't release the game we will criticize your game, and will not allow you to release your game ever etc etc.". They are not cheating on you, they have just delayed the game.

Maybe we're cheating on them with BA Cricket.....

Users who are viewing this thread